Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

2 minutes ago, him2anshu said:

It was OOS when I checked

I had in cart for many days, deciding whether to buy or not. It came back to same price again with new card offers a week back or so (whenever the Axis offer ended, and new offers began). 

Same happened to Pro. 1.06L or something for 512GB. Both were the lowest prices, and stayed for a few days during the initial BBD sale (for 12 hours or so during offer change). 

Edited by Bird Bird Bird
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, him2anshu said:

With 10% discount, I paid 83.6k on Apple website using student offer, also got Airpods 2nd gen free which I sold for 10k as I already have Airpods pro. So, in total with Student offer and Airpods, it costed me 73.6k. You won’t find it cheaper than this on any other website.

That is a good deal. Now i think its just 10% off + 1 year subscription for AppleTV+. Waiting for student id to login and recheck 

18 minutes ago, m0h1t said:

Is Gamenation.in trustworthy? I’ve dealt with gameloot before but Gamenation seems to be giving more credit for PS4 controllers.

I recently sent them a Steelbook edition of Days Gone and they said the price they offered is for the whole set (Steelbook, art book, slip case etc) and lowballed me an offer of 100 rupees for it. That was my first and last time doing business with them. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, m0h1t said:

Is Gamenation.in trustworthy? I’ve dealt with gameloot before but Gamenation seems to be giving more credit for PS4 controllers.

I had a sell with them was okay but the below transaction now raises question.

1 hour ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

I recently sent them a Steelbook edition of Days Gone and they said the price they offered is for the whole set (Steelbook, art book, slip case etc) and lowballed me an offer of 100 rupees for it. That was my first and last time doing business with them. 

They could have straight up denied paying anything and charged you for sending it back , but man the audacity to offer a 100 bucks that for a steelbook is next level.

13 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

I had a sell with them was okay but the below transaction now raises question.

They could have straight up denied paying anything and charged you for sending it back , but man the audacity to offer a 100 bucks that for a steelbook is next level.

Exactly. Their reasoning was that they only have Standard Edition and Special Edition SKUs listed on site so selling just the steelbook version won’t be possible for them. So I asked them how much to sell this as Standard Edition and they said 100 since they’ll have to replace the cover. Wtf? They said they’ll take 100 bucks to send it back or I can order something from them and they’ll send the game with my order. They were both lowballing and upselling at the same time lol. I told them I’ll arrange a pickup myself. Didn’t want to send them a single paisa.

1 minute ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

Exactly. Their reasoning was that they only have Standard Edition and Special Edition SKUs listed on site so selling just the steelbook version won’t be possible for them. So I asked them how much to sell this as Standard Edition and they said 100 since they’ll have to replace the cover. Wtf? They said they’ll take 100 bucks to send it back or I can order something from them and they’ll send the game with my order. They were both lowballing and upselling at the same time lol. I told them I’ll arrange a pickup myself. Didn’t want to send them a single paisa.

Then they could have said it very first time that because this does not have all the content they will treat this as standard edition and pay 500 for it (which is what they are giving for std edition). Which would have been fair from their part but man giving 100 is just like giving bhik :roflroll:

Yes. I would argue it is better. I usually trade with them mostly because of ease of use. Gameloot website is absolutely horrible. When it comes to trust, both are same. Never had any troubles with either.

12 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

Deathloop going for 1650 in Steam. 34% off till Nov 2.

3 hours ago, eddy4823 said:

1450 rs on gamersgate.com

Yes it's cheaper on gamersgate unless one got Steam Wallet amount.

https://www.gamersgate.com/product/deathloop/

12 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Then they could have said it very first time that because this does not have all the content they will treat this as standard edition and pay 500 for it (which is what they are giving for std edition). Which would have been fair from their part but man giving 100 is just like giving bhik :roflroll:

Exactly. Hence the giveaway. I was raging after that call so I thought f**k these guys and posted the giveaway here lol.

Edited by CtrlAltDev93
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

100 bucks for a steelbook !  You should have checked if it was INR or USD. :tongue:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

100 bucks for a steelbook !  You should have checked if it was INR or USD. :tongue:

If only. I’m sure selling standard games to them won’t be a hassle and their site is well maintained. They offer less money for games and self shipping for most items compared to Gameloot(125 vs 100 for self-shipped items). But this one experience has made me not want to deal with them. Only Trading section and Gameloot for me from now.

Deal of the day: Sony WF-1000XM3 Industry Leading Active Noise Cancellation True Wireless (TWS) Bluetooth 5.0 Earbuds with 32hr Battery Life, Alexa Voice Control & mic for Phone Calls Suitable for Workout, WFH (Black) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07T81554H/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_dl_56J8PNA8K76EPSVEREDB?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

WTFFFFF. 9k and more discounts via card for WF1000XM3. Superb price. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DinJo said:

But aren't these earphones most uncomfortable to wear 

WF ? They're my daily drivers, man. I've to adjust them ever hour or so, but there's nothing else with that kind of combo for ANC + AQ. 

Seinns TWS Gen 2 are better for AQ IMO.