Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

10 hours ago, Aercy said:

Skip S21 Ultra, feedback has been disappointing for it. Couple of friends/colleague bought it and were really enraged by it. Not well optimized this time, mostly software issues, seems like Samsung was in a hurry to launch this.

Ah ok. I usually avoid Samsung cause of the UI preference but seeing my parents use M series without major hassles kept me on the sidelines.

9 hours ago, AtheK said:

How are you getting S21 Ultra for 50-60K

Some discount at my job and rest would be sale of my 1+7T. Not really sure if I want a Samsung though... 

4 hours ago, LordSpymaster said:

Some discount at my job and rest would be sale of my 1+7T. Not really sure if I want a Samsung though... 

WOuld have been great deal if it was 70K without any exchange. I think it is the bYOD where it got listed for some 87K odd recently

On 10/31/2021 at 9:36 AM, LordSpymaster said:

I’m still using OP 7 Pro as my second phone that I bought in my iPhone X days as a on-the-go media consumption and comics/book reading device with 256GB storage. QHD 90hz Amoled display was the major reason for buying. How is your 7T doing?

On 10/28/2021 at 10:24 PM, Bird Bird Bird said:

Deal of the day: Sony WF-1000XM3 Industry Leading Active Noise Cancellation True Wireless (TWS) Bluetooth 5.0 Earbuds with 32hr Battery Life, Alexa Voice Control & mic for Phone Calls Suitable for Workout, WFH (Black) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07T81554H/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_dl_56J8PNA8K76EPSVEREDB?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

WTFFFFF. 9k and more discounts via card for WF1000XM3. Superb price. 

this price has been since 1st Oct

On 11/3/2021 at 1:23 PM, Aercy said:

I’m still using OP 7 Pro as my second phone that I bought in my iPhone X days as a on-the-go media consumption and comics/book reading device with 256GB storage. QHD 90hz Amoled display was the major reason for buying. How is your 7T doing?

Doing well for the most part. Its about 1Y8M old. Some minor software glitches but that's fine.

On 11/3/2021 at 7:19 PM, 0verlord said:

this price has been since 1st Oct

Yes, it even went for 9K as well with 1K coupon discount. Sony does make good earphones but Samsung is really underrated. I've used both and actually ended up liking Samsung Buds Pro a lot more. Went to check the reviews from Soundguys to confirm my suspicions and I stood corrected, they were punching well above their weight and beat something twice their price like Sony WF1000XM4s in most of the departments except battery life and ANC. Anyone on Android should not look beyond Buds pro. Its availble at 8999 right now and frequently goes down to 8K with coupon discounts and bank discounts.

P.S: They look sexy as hell too. I got the purple version.

Does anyone know an esclation point for Amazon India? Jeff email bounces and haven't received anything back from resolution-in.

Man these CS guys are worthless. You ask a simple question like why full payment debited is not refunded back to payment source and they say saar 200 rupees we have put in amazon pay balance. like mf, that is why I'm asking why!

Edited by sadge

6 hours ago, sadge said:

Does anyone know an esclation point for Amazon India? Jeff email bounces and haven't received anything back from resolution-in.

Man these CS guys are worthless. You ask a simple question like why full payment debited is not refunded back to payment source and they say saar 200 rupees we have put in amazon pay balance. like mf, that is why I'm asking why!

Did you mean that jeff@amazon.com is bouncing back? I had sent a mail to that ID a few days back, all was ok. Got a reply too.

5 hours ago, dante77 said:

What do you mean by Jeff email? Jeffrey Bezos :O

jeff@amazon.com is a way to escalate any issue and get their executive CS team in the loop.

@LordSpymasteryes. 

“Hello, 

This is an automatic e-mail to inform that this email address is no longer in use. Please get in touch with our customer service team through the contact us channel: https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/contact-us/ 

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that can't accept incoming e-mail. Please don't reply to this message. 

Regards, 
Customer Service Department 
Amazon.in" 

P.S. You received this message because Amazon.com received the following

so we are basically doomed. Lol

10 hours ago, sadge said:

Same boat. 2 refunds are pending for nearly a month. No dice. I just keep on emailing to cs-reply@amazon.in 

Keep documentation of their incompetence. Book a consumer court case afterwards. 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, LordSpymaster said:

Did you mean that jeff@amazon.com is bouncing back? I had sent a mail to that ID a few days back, all was ok. Got a reply too.

jeff@amazon.com is a way to escalate any issue and get their executive CS team in the loop.

You got a reply from which team? Resolution-in? Or something else?

Edited by sadge

15 hours ago, sadge said:

personally amazon's customer service has been top-notch for me.

they usually resolve things instantly, and they don't make much hassles in terms of returns and such.

I recommend using the call option, if chat isn't working. I don't use email.

But live chat/call works extremely well, in my experience.

6 hours ago, North said:

personally amazon's customer service has been top-notch for me.

they usually resolve things instantly, and they don't make much hassles in terms of returns and such.

I recommend using the call option, if chat isn't working. I don't use email.

But live chat/call works extremely well, in my experience.

If it’s even slightly technical or the mistake is on their side from a technical standpoint related to incorrect debit/credit/ refunds/cashback reversal, the normal CS and leadership team are useless. 

I have called twice and also once via chat. 

• 2 weeks later...