Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

21 hours ago, gecko89 said:

BF2042 PS5 Version Physical Disc is 3,999INR at Gameloot.

This games not worth it at all! I have it on PC with specs of 8086K + 32GB Ram + 3080Ti and I’m getting 40-50fps with stutters and major fps drops on medium settings. They’ve optimised it terribly! However it did run fine with my 2080Ti on ultra. It’s like they haven’t done CPU optimisation well and bad support for high end 30 series cards. Terribly disappointed and I’m an old school Battlefield fan. No idea how it runs on consoles but I can imagine the amount of bugs they still have.

I’ve never sold anything to gameloot and Gamenation before. Somebody from Gamenation has reached out to me to ask for pictures of the controllers and packaging on whatsapp.

Can someone who’s dealt with them confirm if this is standard practice and not some kind of scam

I’ve never sold anything to gameloot and Gamenation before. Somebody from Gamenation has reached out to me to ask for pictures of the controllers and packaging on whatsapp.

Can someone who’s dealt with them confirm if this is standard practice and not some kind of scam

No. I have only sold discs and both Gamenation and Gameloot never asked me to send pics. In fact, it's a total automated process. I make a sell order and delivery guy comes around 1-2 days and picks up. It takes around 3-4 days till we get the funds. Smooth process for me.

For controllers, it may be different.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Thoughts on "Swiggy One" ? 

I read somewhere last week that Swiggy one is available only for few cities mostly Tier II/Tier iii. Not sure though. 

Mine too has been automatically upgraded to Swiggy one, last week. Totally agree with that tweet. It’s absolute crap. For most of the restaurants i used to order, I’m now getting better rates in zomato than with swiggy one(more coupons in zomato). 

46 minutes ago, akhilgopal said:

I read somewhere last week that Swiggy one is available only for few cities mostly Tier II/Tier iii. Not sure though. 

Mine too has been automatically upgraded to Swiggy one, last week. Totally agree with that tweet. It’s absolute crap. For most of the restaurants i used to order, I’m now getting better rates in zomato than with swiggy one(more coupons in zomato). 

Do you have Zomato pro plus? I'm getting the offer for swiggy one but not Zomato

Edited by dylanjosh

I intended on getting the Pro Plus but somehow the offer just vanished from my account.

Now Pro has expired and I'll need to get that first for getting Plus.

750/12 months seems a good price for me because even if I make one visit a month to a partner restaurant, I easily get to save 1000-1500 bucks by paying via Zomato.

It doesn't get cheaper than 750, right?

1 hour ago, KunjanPSD said:

Does anyone have a promo code for it?

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Haven't received any invite for Pro Plus. :ranting:

20 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

same 

Same boat... Actually I have pro plus :tongue: