Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

On 12/18/2021 at 4:32 PM, KunjanPSD said:

So I had some Flipkart Supercoins and used 149 of those for 3 months Zomato Pro membership.

Then it gave me offer to convert it to Pro Plus for 12 months at just 700.

Seems good given regular Pro is 750/12Ms.

People can also take 12 Ms Pro Sub if they have 649 coins and then upgrade to Plus for 300.

Got the 12 month pro membership code but where does it give you the offer to convert it to Pro Plus? 

30 minutes ago, LordSpymaster said:

Looking for reviews on Ikea furniture. More specifically this peg board to hang light stuff. I want to buy something like this but Ikea doesn't deliver here to Gurgaon.

https://www.ikea.com/in/en/p/skadis-pegboard-white-90321619/

Really surprised on the super slow expansion of IKEA beyond a small belt. No presence in North India at all ! 

8 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Really surprised on the super slow expansion of IKEA beyond a small belt. No presence in North India at all ! 

They are supposed to open India's biggest store in Noida by 2024 that I think will cater to a majority of North India.

Edited by SuperT

Yup they're slow. I liked this peg board but the issue is that there is a reseller on Amazon for IKEA stuff but they're overcharging by a lot. If they had a smaller margin I would've just bought it off them. Now i'm looking for someone who can receive these products in IKEA'S cities and send to me. 

1 hour ago, LordSpymaster said:

Looking for reviews on Ikea furniture. More specifically this peg board to hang light stuff. I want to buy something like this but Ikea doesn't deliver here to Gurgaon.

https://www.ikea.com/in/en/p/skadis-pegboard-white-90321619/

I have this. Pretty good. But you will have to buy different attachments from ikea to hook in to this. 

Edited by dylanjosh
  • Like 1

On 1/10/2022 at 12:07 PM, Bird Bird Bird said:

Oh nice ! Right in my town. :wub:

Yep, the store is supposed to be massive. You know that huge dusty area near the Sector 51 and 52 metro stations? Thats where one has to change for Aqua Line of metro.

I think that is where we're going to get IKEA. Looking at the plot size, this is looking to be bigger than Logix lol.

Greatly anticipating this - finally shitty furniture stores with overblown pricing will take a hit, and I'm all for it. 

20 minutes ago, North said:

Yep, the store is supposed to be massive. You know that huge dusty area near the Sector 51 and 52 metro stations? Thats where one has to change for Aqua Line of metro.

I think that is where we're going to get IKEA. Looking at the plot size, this is looking to be bigger than Logix lol.

Greatly anticipating this - finally shitty furniture stores with overblown pricing will take a hit, and I'm all for it. 

Oh. That's like 10-15 mins away from my place. But even with multiple lanes, area gets traffic logged at usual hours. IKEA will f**k up traffic further, at least for short term. 

1 minute ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Oh. That's like 10-15 mins away from my place. But even with multiple lanes, area gets traffic logged at usual hours. IKEA will f**k up traffic further, at least for short term. 

ikea-hyderbad-jam-759.jpg

Something like this then..

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1