Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

7 hours ago, Pacifier said:

ikea-hyderbad-jam-759.jpg

Something like this then..

I remember when this happened. My office was very near Ikea, couldn't even get out of the tech park where my office was. Finally after waiting for 2 hours, left the car on the road in the tech park, walked 3 km and then took an auto to home.

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Root said:

Guys, I have couple VISA virtual gift cards I wanted to combine them and shop but amazon doesn't allow me to purchase gift cards or add money to amazon pay by using it.

How can I claim these cards? They expire in a month.

Try buying amazon cards from something like gyftr/payback?

5 hours ago, Root said:

Guys, I have couple VISA virtual gift cards I wanted to combine them and shop but amazon doesn't allow me to purchase gift cards or add money to amazon pay by using it.

How can I claim these cards? They expire in a month.

You cannot combine them afaik. I used them in Amazon US. It's a like a regular CC/DC. Can you combine two to make a single purchase? Nope, same way you cannot do it with a virtual one either. Gift card purchase should be possible. Try different variants, e-gift cards/email gift cards/send gift cards in various method, something's gotta work. Add money to amazon pay will not work because it auto detects as foreign cc even though it might be not because afaik VISA gift cards are still not officially available here, I might be wrong though.

11 hours ago, santanu18 said:

You cannot combine them afaik. I used them in Amazon US. It's a like a regular CC/DC. Can you combine two to make a single purchase? Nope, same way you cannot do it with a virtual one either. Gift card purchase should be possible. Try different variants, e-gift cards/email gift cards/send gift cards in various method, something's gotta work. Add money to amazon pay will not work because it auto detects as foreign cc even though it might be not because afaik VISA gift cards are still not officially available here, I might be wrong though.

One gift card I have is from ICICI and even that is not allowing me to buy gift card or add money to amazon pay.,

Sony WF-1000XM4 priced at 20k, launches on 16th.

Good pricing in my opinion, on Black Friday these dropped to 250$ and post tax + conversion were going for around 20k.

Really tempted to get these as I am not able to use my headphones for all of the use cases.

Anyone has experience with these?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Good pricing in my opinion, on Black Friday these dropped to 250$ and post tax + conversion were going for around 20k.

Really tempted to get these as I am not able to use my headphones for all of the use cases.

Not bad at all I was expecting them to be priced higher in India by 4-5k. These are supposed to be the best TWS money can buy.

I will wait for a discount to pick these up. 

30 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Edit: 

Nvm… 

Thought you were referring to WH-1000XM4 

Edited by Vamos

37 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

17 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Not bad at all I was expecting them to be priced higher in India by 4-5k. These are supposed to be the best TWS money can buy.

I will wait for a discount to pick these up. 

Nice. Pricing at par with US. 

Amazon Republic Day sales start from 16th I think. Should get some discounts. Should go for 14-15k in 6-8 months. 

51 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Man, I was waiting for these since Aug'21 and finally got the Buds Plus 2. FU Sony :thumbdown:

17 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Nice. Pricing at par with US. 

Amazon Republic Day sales start from 16th I think. Should get some discounts. Should go for 14-15k in 6-8 months. 

Let's hope these are available on discount during the sale. 

4 minutes ago, LordSpymaster said:

Man, I was waiting for these since Aug'21 and finally got the Buds Plus 2. FU Sony :thumbdown:

56 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

They are launching these in India without the Noise Isolating foam tips that the international market gets. That is just ridiculous why would they remove the better foam tips for the Indian market ? Specially because if there is one complaint with Sony TWS it has to be the size of these things and comfort. We will get the regular silicone tips in India. :ranting:

4 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Let's hope these are available on discount during the sale. 

They are launching these in India without the Noise Isolating foam tips that the international market gets. That is just ridiculous why would they remove the better foam tips for the Indian market ? Specially because if there is one complaint with Sony TWS it has to be the size of these things and comfort. We will get the regular silicone tips in India. :ranting:

In my experience these foam tips fall apart way too quickly. So it's nice to have silicon ones and get the foams ones on need by need basis.

13 minutes ago, LordSpymaster said:

Lol. I just want to get these along with a new phone.

Samsung devices support LDAC, right?

Edit: They do.

Edited by KunjanPSD

4 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

In my experience these foam tips fall apart way too quickly. So it's nice to have silicon ones and get the foams ones on need by need basis.

But Sony hyped up the Noise Isolating Foam tip during launch globally it is mentioned on the product page of their global website as well. International markets get both but we will not get the foam tip. Yes the Foam Tips disintegrate quickly but they are the most comfortable and also provide a secure fit. I hope the Indian reviewers are wrong and in the retail units the foam tips are available. 

This is from their website: 

Noise Isolation Earbud Tips

Newly developed Noise Isolation Earbud Tips feature a unique polyurethane foam material. Soft and elastic, it maximises the surface contact area between the earbud tip and the ear canal, eliminating gaps to insulate sound and reduce noise. It also improves adhesion to the ear canal for a more stable fit, making the WF-1000XM4 headphones easy to wear.

Edited by SuperT