Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

On 1/13/2022 at 4:22 PM, playstationdude said:

Does anyone have contacts at gameloot? I had shipped them 2 games last week, delivered on 7th Jan. However neither are theh updating the status of the same nor responding to my emails. @HundredProofSam  @Snake ?

Pls provide your order no or dm me, will get it done on priority.

Due to covid restrictions, we are working with limited staff, hence, there is a delay, hopefully all staff should resume work by next week. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, FT-9 said:

Due to covid restrictions, we are working with limited staff, hence, there is a delay, hopefully all staff should resume work by next week. 

Hey man

Thanks for reaching out. Appreciate it. Just to update, the order has been processed today and I have recieved the credits. However no acknowledgement mail was sent by the team, would request you to have that checked.

:cheers:

7 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Hey man

Thanks for reaching out. Appreciate it. Just to update, the order has been processed today and I have recieved the credits. However no acknowledgement mail was sent by the team, would request you to have that checked.

:cheers:

Can you msg me your order no, will check the mail issue as well, thanks. 

10 hours ago, FT-9 said:

Hey man, I personally appreciate Gameloot a lot. Thank you for your services and providing gamers a good platform to enjoy more games :thumbsup:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Unfortunately, no extra discount on the black version.

Although WH-1000XM4 is going for 23k and WF-1000XM3 for 9k. Those are great deals too.

I ordered the Black color one for 18.6k right on time?. Plus will get 5% cashback on Amz Pay CC.

1 minute ago, amigoatul said:

I ordered the Black color one for 18.6k right on time?. Plus will get 5% cashback on Amz Pay CC.

You have the WFXM3 too, right ? Any reason for these ?

5 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Unfortunately, no extra discount on the black version.

Although WH-1000XM4 is going for 23k and WF-1000XM3 for 9k. Those are great deals too.

9k for XM3 is just killer tbh.