Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

8 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

Unfortunately, no extra discount on the black version.

Although WH-1000XM4 is going for 23k and WF-1000XM3 for 9k. Those are great deals too.

Got the black for 16805. 5here was additional 1500 discount for SBI cards. Steal deal. Raat ko 12 baje exact order karna was worth it. Glad I didn't got swayed with my local sony store of their delivery promise of Saturday i?

2 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

Got the black for 16805. 5here was additional 1500 discount for SBI cards. Steal deal. Raat ko 12 baje exact order karna was worth it. Glad I didn't got swayed with my local sony store of their delivery promise of Saturday i?

How 16805?

1 hour ago, KunjanPSD said:

But that means the MRP was 18305? Or did you use some Pay balance.

Mrp was 18638. It gave extra discount to compensate for EMI interest. Regular payment had 1250 discount thus used EMI wala option,

4 hours ago, Lazyboy8134 said:

Any deals going on for PS+ membership? 

Wait till the first week of June for Days of play official discounts. 

We could also be getting the rumored PS Plus + PS Now service around that time. 

22 minutes ago, Vamos said:

Any suggestions for wireless earbuds around 10k?

mainly for using while working out/running. 

Sony xm3 but definitely not for running/gyming. Samsung pros are also good but again fit is an issue. Checkout Soundcoure Liberty Air 2 Pro, One Plus Buds Pro or Jabra Elite 85T or 7 series. Checkout some YouTube videos of these and take a call. 

Edited by SuperT
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, blitzkreiig said:

I have been trying to get a 5TB HDD for quite sometime. The f**king price increased from 7999 to 8699 in the name of Republic day sale. Ye kaisa sale hai :thumbdown:
Amazon learning tricks from Flipkart 

Seagate 5 TB White went for 5K in flipkart few days ago. I didn't try because I didn't need it. It lasted for only few minutes

45 minutes ago, santanu18 said:

Seagate 5 TB White went for 5K in flipkart few days ago. I didn't try because I didn't need it. It lasted for only few minutes

I had terrible experience with Seagate a*s few years ago. Have only been buying WD since then. Haven't had a chance to use their after sales, but I have heard they are decent. 

• Like 2