Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

18 hours ago, Vamos said:

Any suggestions for wireless earbuds around 10k?

mainly for using while working out/running. 

Galaxy Buds Pro, only buds i know that are rated IPX7 rating so perfect for workouts. I have a thread for a 2 months old buds pro so maybe check that out ;)

18 hours ago, Vamos said:

Any suggestions for wireless earbuds around 10k?

mainly for using while working out/running. 

I use Buds 2 on the treadmill. Happy with the purchase. Makes more sense if you have a samsung phone and also if multiple samsung devices are there.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

I had terrible experience with Seagate a*s few years ago. Have only been buying WD since then. Haven't had a chance to use their after sales, but I have heard they are decent. 

I second that. I had to replace my Seagate hdd twice and the experience was terrible. Their service is handled by a third party company and it was pathetic. 

4 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

I had terrible experience with Seagate a*s few years ago. Have only been buying WD since then. Haven't had a chance to use their after sales, but I have heard they are decent. 

Its a lottery tbh , both are equally good unless you are looking for niche HDD

14 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

I just lost a Seattle 2TB HDD due to mechanical failure and a few years ago another 2TB died. Pathetic life, while my other HDD’s are WD with 0 issues. Never again Seagate! Highly recommend avoiding them.

Edited by SpyVision

5 hours ago, SpyVision said:

I just lost a Seattle 2TB HDD due to mechanical failure and a few years ago another 2TB died. Pathetic life, while my other HDD’s are WD with 0 issues. Never again Seagate! Highly recommend avoiding them.

Same....about 3-4 of Seagate drives of mine have died ....2 of which were game drives for the PS4

Using a wd one for PS4 and it's awesome

I'm avoiding Seagate at any cost 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Aercy said:

I have stopped buying hdds for all these hassles, Samsung T5/T7s are the best storages I bought till date

Not cheap for mass storage tbh, specially hoarders like myself. I think I almost have 30 TB worth of data, from old to new. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Looking for a fairly sweet priced VISA ergonomic stand for a 27 inch monitor i will buy, mostly avoiding stuff like acer, asus as those monitors have horrible customer service reviews and those have issues OOB, so going with benq mostly but it does not come with any ergonomics hence the need for a VESA stand that can be placed on table.

1 hour ago, North said:

meanwhile I'm here, hoarding data :fear1: on multiple seagate external drives reading all these posts and going :nerves::nerves::nerves:

Friendly advice, backup your very important data and keep a text/photo backlog of other stuff like movies etc on solid state. Speaking from experience I lost many generations of phone photo/video media but somehow managed to recover some stuff and not sure what’s missing till date. :(

Edited by SpyVision
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, SpyVision said:

Friendly advice, backup your very important data and keep a text/photo backlog of other stuff like movies etc on solid state. Speaking from experience I lost many generations of phone photo/video media but somehow managed to recover some stuff and not sure what’s missing till date. :(

yeah thank you!

SSDs are expensive but rather spend a little and be safe than sorry. 

• Like 2