Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

3 hours ago, lazycat said:

Looking for a fairly sweet priced VISA ergonomic stand for a 27 inch monitor i will buy, mostly avoiding stuff like acer, asus as those monitors have horrible customer service reviews and those have issues OOB, so going with benq mostly but it does not come with any ergonomics hence the need for a VESA stand that can be placed on table.

2 hours ago, lazycat said:

Oh btw vega mount measurements are 100x100 mm

did you check out the amazon basics mount?

https://www.amazon.in/AmazonBasics-Single-Monitor-Stand-Adjustable/dp/B07DHK5DHN

3 hours ago, lazycat said:

Table has a closed wall on the back won't be able to use this, need a good stable mount with legs

ok. So you are saying you cant bring the table forward , install the mount and push it back?   

The mount from amazon basics is exactly like the one you shared , except that you need to bring your table forward for installation. The actual pole is still "inside" the table. Check detailed product pics on amazon 

2 hours ago, Pacifier said:

ok. So you are saying you cant bring the table forward , install the mount and push it back?   

The mount from amazon basics is exactly like the one you shared , except that you need to bring your table forward for installation. The actual pole is still "inside" the table. Check detailed product pics on amazon 

The wall i mean is extended part of table itself, you know how old computers tables had extended borders big enough not be able to attach the stand vertical

11 minutes ago, aquaticbullet said:

Folks,

I have a sealed box of PS5 HD Cam.
This arrived as a part of bundle today. However, I don't need this.

Complete 12 months of warranty remaining.

Local buyers (from Bengaluru) can PM me for details.

So you got both or just this.

36 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

250gb too less man. you're better off going for another brand but more gb. try for 1 tb or at least 500gb. 

This will be just for OS and other temp stuff (like a game install or let's say other downloaded files) I am currently on Samsung 840 evo 256 gb ssd for OS and 500GB Sata hdd for dumping stuff

Edited by Pushy

11 hours ago, aquaticbullet said:

Folks,

I have a sealed box of PS5 HD Cam.
This arrived as a part of bundle today. However, I don't need this.

Complete 12 months of warranty remaining.

Local buyers (from Bengaluru) can PM me for details.

You have to post this in “For Sale/Trade” forum and not here. 

2 hours ago, SpyVision said:

This looks like a regular monitor stand. Didn’t your monitor come with a stand? What’s your monitor brand/model? You don’t have place for a wall mount?

Yes no place to use that amazon basic or a wall mount, only option is a vesa stand with feet, gigabyte, asus, acer have ergonomics but have horrid reviews for after service on indian reddit, so i think i'll go with other brands but those don't have ergonomics, currently looking at benq

• Like 1

₹670 PSN wallet top-up is available for ₹650.

₹2000 PSN wallet top-up is available for ₹1940.

The only drawback is that it's not a code that will be sent to your email. Instead it's a physical card that will be delivered to your address. Still a good option to add funds to your PSN wallet, if you are not in a rush to purchase something.

Both deals on Amazon. Please use the IVG affiliate link from the top of the page. I'm not sure how to share that link from the mobile app.