Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

36 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

DualSense Black going for 4560 on Flipkart with Flipkart Axis credit card. 

10% discount +5% cashback + 165Supercoins.

You gotta pray to Flipkart gods that your package should contain Dualsense and not Exxo bars. :P

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

You gotta pray to Flipkart gods that your package should contain Dualsense and not Exxo bars. :P

Hahahah. My black ds5 started drifting like crazy one hour after delivery also had weird loose L1 R1 buttons. Thank god for the replacement.

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Personally never had a problem with Flipkart, but have heard of few horror stories here in IVG. 

Anyway, pre-ordered HFW PS4 version and 1340 worth of PS Wallet top up for 4636 :P

Season 9 Premiere GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

41 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Fiance wants to buy iPhone 13. Getting it for 71k ish on fk with axis bank CB. Pretty close to dubai price. Should I buy or any price drop/ sale on the horizon? 

71k + 5%cb or 71k including cb ?

Amazon also has 74.9k price. 6k instant discount on a variety of cards (same offer as CB is available on Tatacliq, RD etc). 

I got one last week for 71.3k + 5% Amazon ICICI cb. 

40 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

f**k, really ? Flipkart ?

Surprisingly no, it was Amazon.
Had to call up their customer service and explain to a dude what "controller drift" meant
Got a replacement fairly quick so no complaints

Just now, sjx said:

Surprisingly no, it was Amazon.
Had to call up their customer service and explain to a dude what "controller drift" meant
Got a replacement fairly quick so no complaints

Yeah. Amazon is pretty OK with these things. 

The LG 55 C1 OLED is available for 1.37 L on Flipkart , and around 1.30L with Flipkart Axis Bank cash back. That's the cheapest I've seen it online. Seems like a decent deal. Although on Flipkart they only say that it's a 1 + 1 yr warranty. Not sure if that's correct. 

28 minutes ago, arjun_sasuke said:

The LG 55 C1 OLED is available for 1.37 L on Flipkart , and around 1.30L with Flipkart Axis Bank cash back. That's the cheapest I've seen it online. Seems like a decent deal. Although on Flipkart they only say that it's a 1 + 1 yr warranty. Not sure if that's correct. 

Dont buy it online Imo. Try to price match it offline, peace of mind.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, arjun_sasuke said:

Very expensive. Offline during sales is the best. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, arjun_sasuke said:

Better to go for  the c2 55 inch oled when it launches later this year

It'll have oled-evo panel

30% brighter panel

Edited by silv3rgunn3r

6 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Very expensive. Offline during sales is the best. 

9 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Dont buy it online Imo. Try to price match it offline, peace of mind.

During the last big sale I checked the price offline , and it was about 1.45 L at the official LG store. Which was about 5k more expensive than online. This is in Pune. But I guess it makes more sense to buy it offline if the price difference is only 5k. 

On 1/28/2022 at 9:18 PM, Mr. Comingle said:

Fiance wants to buy iPhone 13. Getting it for 71k ish on fk with axis bank CB. Pretty close to dubai price. Should I buy or any price drop/ sale on the horizon? 

63or8o.jpg

• Haha 8

9 hours ago, arjun_sasuke said:

During the last big sale I checked the price offline , and it was about 1.45 L at the official LG store. Which was about 5k more expensive than online. This is in Pune. But I guess it makes more sense to buy it offline if the price difference is only 5k. 

Check other retailers like Vijay, RD, Croma etc. 1.45L for 55 C1 is too costly IMO. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, arjun_sasuke said:

You have to bargain with them. Offline stores get many people dropping by just to have a look, so they’d mostly quote a standard price. But if you go prepared and know what you want they’ll take an interest in you properly. Make sure you goto 3-4 outlets like Croma, Vijay Sales and other brand outlets then get their quotes and bargain with them saying “this place is offering at this price, can you offer a better deal?” Then you see who’s giving the best price. Me and my Dad did this for my Samsung QLED TV and got a great price, like it was listed at 2.10 on the website and I got it for 1.60 if I remember correctly.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SpyVision said:

You have to bargain with them. Offline stores get many people dropping by just to have a look, so they’d mostly quote a standard price. But if you go prepared and know what you want they’ll take an interest in you properly. Make sure you goto 3-4 outlets like Croma, Vijay Sales and other brand outlets then get their quotes and bargain with them saying “this place is offering at this price, can you offer a better deal?” Then you see who’s giving the best price. Me and my Dad did this for my Samsung QLED TV and got a great price, like it was listed at 2.10 on the website and I got it for 1.60 if I remember correctly.

Ya makes sense. I didn't even go to the store , I just asked on the phone ?

I'm looking to buy an OLED in May or June., so will plan to go to atleast 3,4 stores.  Either the C1 or the Sony A80J.

Only reason I'm considering the A80J is that my dad has some beef with LG over an Old TV of ours ( we.ve been fighting a court case with them for the past 3 yrs ) , so I don't think he.d want me to buy an LG TV. But let's see. 

2 minutes ago, arjun_sasuke said:

Ya makes sense. I didn't even go to the store , I just asked on the phone ?

I'm looking to buy an OLED in May or June., so will plan to go to atleast 3,4 stores.  Either the C1 or the Sony A80J.

Only reason I'm considering the A80J is that my dad has some beef with LG over an Old TV of ours ( we.ve been fighting a court case with them for the past 3 yrs ) , so I don't think he.d want me to buy an LG TV. But let's see. 

LG shoppe generally have higher prices than multi brand chains (at least in my experience). 

2 hours ago, SpyVision said:

For Samsung things are different, LG at least in my city, aren’t that flexible with margins.

BTW, Samsung products suck :thumbdown: