Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

4 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Received the xbox controller today, was a used piece( as in somebody's return? ) batteries were missing :lol: but there was a usbc cable inside the box, and controller itself was dusty.

Seller was Cloudtail.

I guess the earlier person returned it because there are some discolored green rings on the casing where the analog sticks go.

Have asked for a return and refund.

bc time waste, should have bought from GTS only.

Be happy. If it was Flipkart you may have only received discolored green rings. 

• Haha 3

On 1/10/2022 at 12:45 AM, gecko89 said:

Dangit, says code not valid. 

Maybe it's for only those who do not have pro plus already. 

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

On 1/10/2022 at 1:00 AM, KunjanPSD said:

Shouldn't be the case.

Waited for Pro Plus to end, used the code from FK and it worked. Got 12 months Pro, then upgraded the same to Pro Plus for 500.

Jai Flipkart :D

Edited by gecko89

5 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Waited for Pro Plus to end, used the code from FK and it worked. Got 12 months Pro, then upgraded the same to Pro Plus for 500.

Jai Flipkart :D

Zomato pro plus?

I got it for 300 rupees from Zomato app itself.

Can someone clarify something for me? I recently ordered a book and 2 T-shirts from citadel9.com. They shipped the items from Spain via their local post so it arrives here via India Post. It reached already and it should be in my hands in about 2 or 3 days. Since I didn’t get any update regarding customs duty, I called the Foreign Post Office where it’s supposed to arrive today. I asked them how much the duty would be and they were like depending on what the Customs Dept feels like, either 0 or 77 percent.

what the hell? 77 percent customs for a book and T-shirts? Is that even legal?

12 minutes ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

Can someone clarify something for me? I recently ordered a book and 2 T-shirts from citadel9.com. They shipped the items from Spain via their local post so it arrives here via India Post. It reached already and it should be in my hands in about 2 or 3 days. Since I didn’t get any update regarding customs duty, I called the Foreign Post Office where it’s supposed to arrive today. I asked them how much the duty would be and they were like depending on what the Customs Dept feels like, either 0 or 77 percent.

what the hell? 77 percent customs for a book and T-shirts? Is that even legal?

I bought many Blu rays from UK which arrived via speedpost and never paid any customs. 

But the one time when the package was big, post office called me and asked me to visit, pay customs and collect the package. 

They charged around 2500 for the order value of 7000. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Vamos said:

I bought many Blu rays from UK which arrived via speedpost and never paid any customs. 

But the one time when the package was big, post office called me and asked me to visit, pay customs and collect the package. 

Thanks for sharing. I’m now hoping the box is not too big and they don’t charge me the whole 77%

17 minutes ago, Vamos said:

Which site?

8 minutes ago, Vamos said:

https://www.rarewaves.com/

This is an amazing site to find some rare blu rays and even games. 

Their shipping cost is also very less because they use Royal mail/speed post. But won't have any tracking info. 

Yo this site is awesome. I’ve been trying to find a particular vinyl for a while and they have it for a very good price. Thanks again!

• Like 1

Not sure if this is the place for it, but can someone recommend a decent pair of speakers? (<3-4k)

I don't mind if it's bluetooth as long as it has Aux In. Looking to attach to my monitor to use as a TV replacement.

Edited by Petey

22 hours ago, Petey said:

Not sure if this is the place for it, but can someone recommend a decent pair of speakers? (<3-4k)

I don't mind if it's bluetooth as long as it has Aux In. Looking to attach to my monitor to use as a TV replacement.

I'm using creative stage air 20w soundbar. Generally available for 2k. Check reviews.