Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

3 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

@KunjanPSD @ZooZoo @psinide @amigoatul

Reviews for WF1000XM4 ? If anybody used them after XM3s, any substantial difference ? 

How's the fit and comfort ? 

I can get them for nearly 15k. Worth the price ?

I have tried them both.

Audio, not much difference.

Fit and comfort, quite a lot better.

Can't say if it would make sense for you coming from XM3s. That's upto how much you value the fit.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Reviews for WF1000XM4 ? If anybody used them after XM3s, any substantial difference ? 

Coming from WF1000XM3s, initially i felt the XM4s sounded inferior. The newer buds come with only foam tips. They sound pretty bad with them is what i felt. Switched to the silicone tips that came with the XM3s and post that they sound much better. With IEMs and TWs, the ear tips are very crucial. Finding the right tip and material can drastically affect or improve the sound.  XM4s have better soundstage, tighter bass, better fit(not perfect) but definitely better than XM3s and improved mic performance. I also own the Sennheiser Momentum TWs (Gen 1) and wifey uses Air pods pro so have tried them and they are great as well. Was infact gonna order the Pros and Sony announced the XM4s. Bottom line, the XM4s are well worth the upgrade. Better sound quality than the Pros and the XM3s. 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

I'm still using my XM3s and they are going strong. Have no intention of upgrading as these were mainly my flight headphones :( 15k seems a great price for an upgrade though

Just now, psinide said:

I'm still using my XM3s and they are going strong. Have no intention of upgrading as these were mainly my flight headphones :( 15k seems a great price for an upgrade though

Didn't you buy the XM4s ? I think i saw the pic on WYBTW thread 

Just now, Bird Bird Bird said:

Didn't you buy the XM4s ? I think i saw the pic on WYBTW thread 

Damn, my bad. I thought you were talking about the WH-1000XM4. Sony and their naming convention.

About the WF-100XM4s, I love them, the medium ear tips are a perfect snug fit. I face some a 05ms drop-off on the left earbud in the first 5mins of connecting, but it fixes itself after that. Sound quality is sublime! Well worth the price! I picked em up from Dubai for about 15k as well

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, psinide said:

Damn, my bad. I thought you were talking about the WH-1000XM4. Sony and their naming convention.

I always think it's the WH-1000XM4 going for 19k when someone posts a deal here. :cry:

On 2/21/2022 at 10:21 PM, gmanu555 said:

I'm using creative stage air 20w soundbar. Generally available for 2k. Check reviews.

Thanks for the recco. Will check.

I'm an idiot and I bought a JBL Go 3 which doesn't have Aux in. -_-

Edited by Petey

On 2/23/2022 at 12:29 PM, Bird Bird Bird said:

Have 4K Apay amount + 1000 discount using any

CC. 

If you are in Bangalore, I know a seller who deals in openbox product and selling these for about 13K

On 2/22/2022 at 5:43 PM, Bird Bird Bird said:

I loved the ANC and sound quality. But I developed tinnitus after using them so had to sell them. Never had the problem with XM3 but it apparently was an issue with those too. YMMv but this seems to be a prevalent issue.

Edit: nvm I realised you’re talking about the in-ears and not the cans. Sony needs a better naming scheme for the headphones as well as TV’s smh

Edited by CtrlAltDev93
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Amazon has been behaving weird for me (maybe intentionally).

Even if you have prime and you select the fastest or 1-day delivery option, it defaults to standard delivery on the final, pre-payment page.

The page which shows Shipment 1, Shipment 2 and so on.

Didn't notice and a couple of my orders are not set to be delivered on March 29th instead of March 23rd.

Guys, need some help. I sent a package on 8th March from faridabad to Delhi. The delhivery guys switched the awb on my package with someone else's, and my reciepient got a wrong package delivered. Ive been following up since 10th March ( delivery date) however the customer support is horrible and isnt taking any action. Have filed multiple complaints, emails, twitter, facebook etc.

Would appreciate if some of you can retweet /repost my complaint thread on their twitter for more visibilty

26 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Guys, need some help. I sent a package on 8th March from faridabad to Delhi. The delhivery guys switched the awb on my package with someone else's, and my reciepient got a wrong package delivered. Ive been following up since 10th March ( delivery date) however the customer support is horrible and isnt taking any action. Have filed multiple complaints, emails, twitter, facebook etc.

Would appreciate if some of you can retweet /repost my complaint thread on their twitter for more visibilty

Similar thing happened to me too in addition to countless delayed shipments.

I generally don't even order from places which use Delhivery. Even right now one order has been pending because of "Pickup Exception" for almost a week.

Never gonna use their service.

12 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Similar thing happened to me too in addition to countless delayed shipments.

I generally don't even order from places which use Delhivery. Even right now one order has been pending because of "Pickup Exception" for almost a week.

Never gonna use their service.

Same. Ive had issues related to pickup delays and delayed delivery; but this takes it to a new level