Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

4 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Guys, need some help. I sent a package on 8th March from faridabad to Delhi. The delhivery guys switched the awb on my package with someone else's, and my reciepient got a wrong package delivered. Ive been following up since 10th March ( delivery date) however the customer support is horrible and isnt taking any action. Have filed multiple complaints, emails, twitter, facebook etc.

Would appreciate if some of you can retweet /repost my complaint thread on their twitter for more visibilty

I am facing a somewhat similar issue.

One of my orders from RD got shipped with Delhivery and they say it was picked up 4 days ago. 

But I am unable to locate the shipment on Delhivery's network. Cust support on twitter just says it's an invalid AWB. 

50 minutes ago, Vamos said:

I am facing a somewhat similar issue.

One of my orders from RD got shipped with Delhivery and they say it was picked up 4 days ago. 

But I am unable to locate the shipment on Delhivery's network. Cust support on twitter just says it's an invalid AWB. 

Damn. Atleast you can reach out to RD customer care in this case as you have order details etc

7 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Guys, need some help. I sent a package on 8th March from faridabad to Delhi. The delhivery guys switched the awb on my package with someone else's, and my reciepient got a wrong package delivered. Ive been following up since 10th March ( delivery date) however the customer support is horrible and isnt taking any action. Have filed multiple complaints, emails, twitter, facebook etc.

Would appreciate if some of you can retweet /repost my complaint thread on their twitter for more visibilty

Same thing happened to me.

Harry Potter books to be delivered from Bangalore to WB, changed to RTO for no apparent reason, only to get stuck in an attempt to delivery - return to origin loop. Eventually, after escalating in Twitter, I received the package back.

Only to open and find out that it is a bunch of classmate notebooks for school ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

Edited by quixote_1989
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

Same thing happened to me.

Harry Potter books to be delivered from Bangalore to WB, changed to RTO for no apparent reason, only to get stuck in an attempt to delivery - return to origin loop. Eventually, after escalating in Twitter, I received the package back.

Only to open and find out that it is a bunch of classmate notebooks for school ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

Probably delivery guys stole it

7 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Register an online grievance via cobsumer helpline/INGRAM portal. And ensure all communication with Delhivery is via email. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Walker said:

Lol f**k Delhivery. They're the absolute pits. 

Can't escape them.

They have partnered with not only major retailers but almost every small/mid size retailer too, be it collectibles or kitchenware or eatables. 

They are their end-to-end partners.

Shitty practice.

41 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Can't escape them.

They have partnered with not only major retailers but almost every small/mid size retailer too, be it collectibles or kitchenware or eatables. 

Shitty practice.

They even got an investment of 100 million dollars from FedEx. 

They're so huge. 

Still don't have a dedicated customer support. 

1 hour ago, KunjanPSD said:

Can't escape them.

Shitty practice.

42 minutes ago, Vamos said:

They even got an investment of 100 million dollars from FedEx. 

They're so huge. 

Still don't have a dedicated customer support. 

Henceforth, i will drop a note to sellers not to use delhivery, and if they do its insta cancel

tbh I've heard of the wrong packages being delivered but I've not exactly heard of the awb being swapped.

BC seems like everytime you order something and the delivery partner is Delhivery, you also need to book air tickets and fly down to wherever its shipping from and pick it up yourself. 

Xpressbee is much much better. I booked a pickup at 4 AM and got it picked up at 11 AM same morning. always had great experience with them.

Edited by ZooZoo

On 3/22/2022 at 10:04 AM, playstationdude said:

Raise a complaint here:

https://www.consumercomplaints.in/delhivery-b103998

My xpressbees package was lost in transit and there were no updates from them on the site. Twitter support, customer care etc were saying wait till tomorrow etc. After I raised a complaint on above site, it lit a fire under their a*s and they called me daily to give updates till the parcel was found. Check if similar works for Delhivery.

Fwiw, I have got like  200 parcels delivered in past 8 months or so, and Delhivery, Ekart and Xpressbees have been equally good. Xpressbees are the fastest I have observed. Most horrific is carry indev whatever. Avoid them.

However most reliable is India post. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2022 at 10:04 AM, playstationdude said:

Update-: Finally the package was delivered today, after chasing daily on twitter, facebook, various email ids since 10 March and it being misrouted twice

Thanks to everyone who retweeted my posts and also thanks to @iamX for sharing the email ids, that really helped as I wasn't getting a single update before that.

Also going by the experience I've had this time and also in the past (pickup guy not coming to pickup for days, delivering packages to random security guards bypassing otp, etc) I will stick to Bluedart etc going forward. Either that or only Shiprocket if no other option

Edited by playstationdude
  • Like 5