Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

5 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

Any good pick from home courier service apart Delhivery? Need to send discs only.

Why don't you google the nearest DTDC franchise contact them and they will be more than happy to do home pickups. 

You can negotiate if you regularly send out stuff. I have never had a bad experience with DTDC till date.

42 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Shiprocket is not for individuals.

You can ship . 

40 minutes ago, iamX said:

What do I need to do to enable BluDart as one of the delivery options in Shiprocket. It's disabled by default and prompts to update a declaration when I try to activate it. 

My account is already KYC verified and their customer care apparently have no clue about what sort of declaration is required and where to add it. Does anyone know about this?

Thanks.

I think bluedart is only available on paid plans of shiprocket. 

The declaration is that you do not have any account with bluedart.  

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Shiprocket is not for individuals.

I’ve been using it as an individual from 1 year :P

You just need to complete KYC using Aadhar OTP. 
They never asked me for any GST info. 

Hello Guys, where can i find PS5 headset in a good rate online? or should i find locally? Anywhere in Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai can be scouted for the precious. TIA.

1 hour ago, Pushy said:

Hello Guys, where can i find PS5 headset in a good rate online? or should i find locally? Anywhere in Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai can be scouted for the precious. TIA.

https://mx2games.com/product/sony-pulse-3d-wireless-headset-ps5/

Going for 7k here. 
But it’s imported, so won’t have any warranty here. 

8 hours ago, Vamos said:

https://mx2games.com/product/sony-pulse-3d-wireless-headset-ps5/

Going for 7k here. 
But it’s imported, so won’t have any warranty here. 

i had seen that, it has seller 1 mnth warranty, 1 mnth is good enough me thinks! and official comes at 8k, difference is 1k only, better 2 go with warranty? 

Edited by Pushy

6 hours ago, Pushy said:

i had seen that, it has seller 1 mnth warranty, 1 mnth is good enough me thinks! and official comes at 8k, difference is 1k only, better 2 go with warranty? 

Yes, go with warranty and pick up when there are any card cashback offers...

• Like 1

On 5/10/2022 at 5:42 PM, Vamos said:

I’ve been using it as an individual from 1 year :P

You just need to complete KYC using Aadhar OTP. 
They never asked me for any GST info. 

What's the point of Shiprocket if you have to print the label yourself? -_-

Just a small review of blinkit (formerly grofers). Blinkit started under 10 minutes delivery where I live few months back. Initially it was all good but last few weeks they have started messing up deliveries.

Now what they are doing is they are keeping out of stock items in stock on their apps & accepting orders ( Similar complaint from others in my society). For instance, I placed an order of shredded cheese (500 gms) & they delivered 140 gms cheese of a different brand & will refuse return of the said product. All they will offer is a partial refund in their wallet.

Can I get refund from Shiprocket wallet to Bank account?

It's been 2 days and the courier hasn't even been picked up and EDD just keeps on increasing. The cancellation option for courier is not even available after generating the manifest.

13 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Im about to buy this for noise cancelling headphones to use in office

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0872FKQZZ/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_Q339A5GZQG3471Q4KC4B?psc=1

anyone have any other recommendations?

It's decent for the money. The active noise cancelling is not as strong, if you're planning to use it without anything playing.

Would suggest going to a Croma / Reliance Digital and testing it out before buying if you're new to ANC headsets. 

22 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Im about to buy this for noise cancelling headphones to use in office

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0872FKQZZ/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_Q339A5GZQG3471Q4KC4B?psc=1

anyone have any other recommendations?

I am using the same headphones. 2 things related to pricing - 

First, it's price usually goes down quite frequently. I bought it last year and see it's price. Just wait a couple of weeks and track it's price. It even goes to around 6.5k during great Indian sale. 

qhWqt34.jpg

The better version from the same company. Sony's XB910N which supports app and gesture control goes to down to about 8.5k!! Which is the current price of CH-710!!

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B09CGB6VRR/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_WS6K00W96JJ8RSYQ1Q1M

So, if you can wait till Big Billion/Amazon Day sale. It would be better. Who knows even XM3 might get a big sale price this time. 

Now, the sound. It sounds decent. I am good with the sound but when compared to my sound and these headphones, TV speakers sound much better to me. Noise cancelling is ok. Does the job. Didn't use much for office, only taken few calls to test and it worked just fine! 

The only downside is that it doesn't get very loud. It's highest volume is not so loud. Rest it's a decent product with decent build quality and decent sound. 

Edited by dante77
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, dante77 said:

I am using the same headphones. 2 things related to pricing - 

First, it's price usually goes down quite frequently. I bought it last year and see it's price. Just wait a couple of weeks and track it's price. It even goes to around 6.5k during great Indian sale. 

qhWqt34.jpg

The better version from the same company. Sony's XB910N which supports app and gesture control goes to down to about 8.5k!! Which is the current price of CH-710!!

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B09CGB6VRR/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_WS6K00W96JJ8RSYQ1Q1M

So, if you can wait till Big Billion/Amazon Day sale. It would be better. Who knows even XM3 might get a big sale price this time. 

Now, the sound. It sounds decent. I am good with the sound but when compared to my sound and these headphones, TV speakers sound much better to me. Noise cancelling is ok. Does the job. Didn't use much for office, only taken few calls to test and it worked just fine! 

The only downside is that it doesn't get very loud. It's highest volume is not so loud. Rest it's a decent product with decent build quality and decent sound. 

Wow thanks for such a thorough reply! 

• Like 1