Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

10 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

Anu suggestions for a charger for 1+?

Not the new phones but 8T which came with Dash charging.

Get this. I use this for my ipad and iphone 12/13. Each port delivers 20W and havent run into any issues so far. Also extremely handy while travelling 

Belkin Fast Charging,Universally Compatible Dual Usb-C 40W Pd Wall Charger-Power Delivery 3.0 Certified,Each Port Delivers 20W Of Power For All Cellular Phones, Usb C Mobile Phones And Devices (White) https://amzn.eu/d/i1nJB3t

Edited by l33tmaniac

1 hour ago, l33tmaniac said:

Get this. I use this for my ipad and iphone 12/13. Each port delivers 20W and havent run into any issues so far. Also extremely handy while travelling 

Belkin Fast Charging,Universally Compatible Dual Usb-C 40W Pd Wall Charger-Power Delivery 3.0 Certified,Each Port Delivers 20W Of Power For All Cellular Phones, Usb C Mobile Phones And Devices (White) https://amzn.eu/d/i1nJB3t

I am not sure but 1+ dash/warp charging does not work with all chargers. So I am not sure if this will be able to dash/warp charge or not because this is just 20W while the oneplus charger was 30W.

38 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

I am not sure but 1+ dash/warp charging does not work with all chargers. So I am not sure if this will be able to dash/warp charge or not because this is just 20W while the oneplus charger was 30W.

Got it. Moved away from One Plus a while back, so no idea about the compatibility. Although 20W should still work fine but might be a bit slower than the 30W one. 

7 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Someone bought a decently priced type c to c cable over here recently.

Can anyone share the link? Amazon is too expensive to buy for this use case.

Belkin is always my go to for chargers/cables - https://www.amazon.in/Belkin-USB-C-Charging-USB-IF-Certified/dp/B084N18QZY/ref=asc_df_B084N18QZY/?tag=googleshopdes-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=396987818568&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=18249925338216542603&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9302611&hvtargid=pla-953182527772&psc=1&ext_vrnc=hi

1 hour ago, KunjanPSD said:

Ya. Looking for the same. My samsung cable is about to give up.  Not too pricey though. 

2 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

34 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

Ya. Looking for the same. My samsung cable is about to give up.  Not too pricey though. 

Bought one from Cable Creations on Amz. 

33 minutes ago, DinJo said:

Are people using running shoes for there daily wear ? Looking to purchase Asics Gel Nimbus 23

Good choice specially if you have wide feet. If you have narrow feet the Nike Pegasus are also pretty good. 

But I highly recommend you visit a store and try these on. A shoe might be awesome for someone and absolutely horrible for another. 

40 minutes ago, DinJo said:

Are people using running shoes for there daily wear ? Looking to purchase Asics Gel Nimbus 23

Get the 24, I find them better than 23 (though a bit more expensive).

Also you have alternatives.

Most of my shoes are comfortable running shoes for daily wear!

7 minutes ago, Root said:

Anyone know when can we expect wh 1000xm5 to launch in India?

So should I wait for it or should I go with XM4 itself?

The 1000xm4 wireless version took around 7-8 months to launch in India post the global launch.

So you can expect a similar timeline.

4 hours ago, abhi90 said:

Get the 24, I find them better than 23 (though a bit more expensive).

Also you have alternatives.

Most of my shoes are comfortable running shoes for daily wear!

Was also thinking Brooks Ghost 14 which is more comfortable for standing and walking