Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

36 minutes ago, Nemo said:

M1 airs are out of stock everywhere. M2 is gonna launch and id assume they have pulled out all old stock. 

I searched on apple's website and they gave an estimate of 20-27 august as delivery for M1. I feel late august is when the Macs will be restocked, will wait tab tak.

Also, is it just me or the ivg website is hella slow ? I mean I am visiting here after 4 yrs but posts take a good while to get posted.

Right. They are out of stock on Apple's website.

A friend of mine ordered the M1 Air last week I think and got an expected delivery date of a few weeks later. The funny thing is, he got the Airpods as a freebie and those have been delivered already. But he doesn't have any other iDevice to take full advantage of the Airpods.

4 hours ago, Nemo said:

guys, how is Treasure Hunt Online seller on Flipkart ? 

It's rating is 3.7

reliable ? I ordered an MacBook Air M1 Abhi, but I am having doubts because:

1. it is an M1 air 256gb, which are out of stock everywhere. Did I order a legit product ?

2. price listed was 92.900

they have shipped the order, yes. but should I cancel it and wait for someplace reliable like amazon to list M1 air ?

WTF you back from the dead?

1 hour ago, VelivolusDas said:

Right. They are out of stock on Apple's website.

A friend of mine ordered the M1 Air last week I think and got an expected delivery date of a few weeks later. The funny thing is, he got the Airpods as a freebie and those have been delivered already. But he doesn't have any other iDevice to take full advantage of the Airpods.

It's common though. Both M1 and M2s are obviously in high demand, so inventory is always marginal. When we bought one last year, the DD was 2 weeks away, and it got delivered exactly at the end of 2 weeks. 

I believe if anyone is looking for only base variant, many iShops would carry them. 

11 hours ago, koolkunz said:

Is there any way to buy ps wallet top up with some discount? There used to be a way earlier through tata cliq but I can't see ps wallet top ups in tata cliq anymore. Is there any other way?

Does amazon gives any discount on these top ups? I have some amount in amazon pay balance so planning to buy the top up from amazon only .

28 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

hi, any device on sale which gives much better overall streaming performance than LG TV’s in-built apps for OTT streaming? 

Adding to this, 

fire TV stick 4k max @ 3800

vs 

Fire tv Cube @ 7000

which is the better choice? 

8 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Adding to this, 

fire TV stick 4k max @ 3800

vs 

Fire tv Cube @ 7000

which is the better choice? 

Honestly, LG 's inbuilt OS is pretty good at least on the CX, it is much better than most TVs and has all the apps once could ask for. I struggle sometimes with Dolby content on the Firestick and the volume is also low sometimes. I have stopped using it completely and stick to the inbuilt OS on the LG CX.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

hi, any device on sale which gives much better overall streaming performance than LG TV’s in-built apps for OTT streaming? 

Not really. Webos is one the best when it comes to major apps. 

Fire stick 4k will obviously get updates faster than webos. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, gursimar991 said:

Does amazon gives any discount on these top ups? I have some amount in amazon pay balance so planning to buy the top up from amazon only .

Amazon won't give discount with Amazon pay balance, they will give discount only with some particular credit/debit cards

8 minutes ago, Vamos said:

Sony WH-1000XM4s for 17.5k on Amazon. 

Almost all CCs and DCs are getting 2000 off. 

ICICI cards are getting 2500 off. 

14.5 with SBI CC. Lowest I have seen.