Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

21 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

If you compare them with Bose QC, then QC wins. If you use them without comparison, you won't be disappointed with the comfort.

Wore the QC 45 and the Sony ones. How's the QC overall? Better than Sony? Main use is multipoint with windows, android and ios, zoom calls etc

5 minutes ago, LordSpymaster said:

Wore the QC 45 and the Sony ones. How's the QC overall? Better than Sony? Main use is multipoint with windows, android and ios, zoom calls etc

More and less the same.

Both have multipoint support.

I don't think you will find any features on either one of these which will stand out than the other.

Personally, I find Sony's ANC and AQ better than Bose but it's not that apparent in everyday use.

QC45 feel a lot lighter and with less pressure on the ears. If you are feeling more comfortable with QC then go ahead and get them. 

11 hours ago, LordSpymaster said:

Got the XM4s for 16,740. Not a bad deal IMO.

Just bought these for the same price. 

Glad I waited coz i got an extra discount on Citi card today, which was cheaper than prime day. 

32 minutes ago, Vamos said:

Just bought these for the same price. 

Glad I waited coz i got an extra discount on Citi card today, which was cheaper than prime day. 

Yeah. This is funny. Things are cheaper today since I also have a Citi card. 

2 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Yeah. This is funny. Things are cheaper today since I also have a Citi card. 

Amazon is clever. They added a 1000 bucks coupon on WFXM4 to make price 16990 but 2000 CC discount was only applicable on the 17990 price.

Now they have removed the 1000 coupon. Would have been pretty sweet if that discount was still present.

Buying?

2 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Amazon is clever. They added a 1000 bucks coupon on WFXM4 to make price 16990 but 2000 CC discount was only applicable on the 17990 price.

Now they have removed the 1000 coupon. Would have been pretty sweet if that discount was still present.

Buying?

Citi gives you 3250 discount on the current price right now. 

I'm using my Citi for some other purchases, but if someone isn't, this will the cheapest option. 14.7k or so I think. 

9 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Citi gives you 3250 discount on the current price right now. 

I'm using my Citi for some other purchases, but if someone isn't, this will the cheapest option. 14.7k or so I think. 

Damn! That was a brilliant deal. It is 19990 now unfortunately. 

EDIT: IGNORE. SONY AND THEIR NAMING CONVENTIONS! I THOUGHT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THE OVERHEAD ONES.

Edited by SuperT
  • Haha 2

Bought Firestick 4K Max for ₹3420 for my 1440p 144hz HDR400 IPS gaming monitor 

when I connect XSX to my monitor, my monitor can take 4K HDR input from XSX. Will firestick 4k max give 4K HDR output to my monitor?

5 hours ago, 0verlord said:

Bought Firestick 4K Max for ₹3420 for my 1440p 144hz HDR400 IPS gaming monitor 

when I connect XSX to my monitor, my monitor can take 4K HDR input from XSX. Will firestick 4k max give 4K HDR output to my monitor?

Your monitor is 1440p. Everything you connect to it will output at 1440p only! Whatever 4K device you connect will be downscaled to that..

Basically you need a 4K TV or Monitor to truly use those devices to its potential.

And if you’re talking about HDR - If your monitor has this feature then yes.

Edited by SpyVision

8 hours ago, SpyVision said:

Your monitor is 1440p. Everything you connect to it will output at 1440p only! Whatever 4K device you connect will be downscaled to that..

Basically you need a 4K TV or Monitor to truly use those devices to its potential.

And if you’re talking about HDR - If your monitor has this feature then yes.

my actual question is - XSX can send 4K signal to 1440p monitor when you manually choose to do so in XSX settings 

can you choose to send 4K signal in firestick 4k max settings manually?

or will it auto select either 4K or 1080p source depending on TV/monitor resolution? if yes, when connected to a 1440p monitor will it auto select to send 4k or 1080p signal?