Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

29 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

At this point FK is just f**king with me. I raise it on their twitter, someone calls me and raises a return. By evening the seller (Supercomnet) rejects it again. Its a cycle now

Latest reason for rejecting return being "Problem solved by troubleshooting". The f**ktarts troubleshooted whey protein:mellow:

Mann, faced this last month with a shoes exchange and refund.. I kept spamming their emails and calls and finally got the refund 

4 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Mann, faced this last month with a shoes exchange and refund.. I kept spamming their emails and calls and finally got the refund 

I stopped ordering from FK after the grocery f**kup. Delivery guy said they have a lag of 3-5 days between what is promised as delivery date vs when it gets delivered. Worst thing is you can't cancel groceries after 24 hours. Just deceptive practices. 

Have a few missed Amazon deliveries too nowadays. They'll promise same day delivery, but it'll go to next day or two days after. At least one can cancel and reorder. 

4 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

iPhone and Apple team is completely different at FK. They are changing pricing as per demand as we speak.

But it's the usual stuff that happens at BBD every year. Nothing extraordinary. Still marginally cheaper. 

Btw, Apple officially announcing Diwali offers from 26th September. Not too optimistic on discounts. 

2 hours ago, SpyVision said:

I’ve been through this, you’ll get your money back, for me it took 1 month with several threats / tweets / emails. 

Iam currently going through this. Delivery guy was trying to deliver an incomplete order as a complete order. I Rejected the entire order amd he took it back but yet it showed up delivered and fk rejected refund citing delivery exe has confirmed delivering the order.

Im glad i have the entire interaction with delivery executive on cctv footage that shows him bringing the order and taking it back but fk simply is ignorning me with all complaints being closed citing delivery exe confirmed deliverying the order. Im now thinking of approaching Consumer court for this. 

Does any one knows some seniors emails at fk? Or way forward?

28 minutes ago, SkinTightTuna said:

Iam currently going through this. Delivery guy was trying to deliver an incomplete order as a complete order. I Rejected the entire order amd he took it back but yet it showed up delivered and fk rejected refund citing delivery exe has confirmed delivering the order.

Im glad i have the entire interaction with delivery executive on cctv footage that shows him bringing the order and taking it back but fk simply is ignorning me with all complaints being closed citing delivery exe confirmed deliverying the order. Im now thinking of approaching Consumer court for this. 

Just put it on INGRAM, explain all of it and mention CCTV footage. Might as well attach screenshots of it. Mention it in one of your emails or tweets, sooner or later they will reply.

45 minutes ago, SkinTightTuna said:

INGRAM. Document emails and responses to build court case if necessary. 

Guys , the Xbox series X is still on sale on Amazon , I'm quite surprised ,  does nobody want an Xbox anymore or do they have a lot of stock ? What's the scene ? 

Just checked , it's on sale on Flipkart too. 

Edited by arjun_sasuke