Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

3 hours ago, Aercy said:

I just ordered Forbidden West for ₹1,699 from Electronics Bazaar Store … wasn’t it earlier Cloudtail? So can I consider it safe?

i had ordered too got original.

52 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

Have you used them? If you have details, do share via PM

Yes ive used stackry extensively. They give you a locker and address, phone number. You just get the item shipped to the unique address assigned to you. Once they recieve the item you have approx 35-40 days to consolidate all packages and have them reship it to India as 1 package via aramex, fedex etc (they have 2-3 options). 

I normally use them for ebay packages where sellers dont ship directly. 

Edited by playstationdude

38 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Yes ive used stackry extensively. They give you a locker and address, phone number. You just get the item shipped to the unique address assigned to you. Once they recieve the item you have approx 35-40 days to consolidate all packages and have them reship it to India as 1 package via aramex, fedex etc (they have 2-3 options). 

I normally use them for ebay packages where sellers dont ship directly. 

How is customs handled ? Aramex/FedEx etc are notorious for not just charging customs, but having high handling fee. That's the reason I stopped using Shop & Ship. 

1 minute ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

How is customs handled ? Aramex/FedEx etc are notorious for not just charging customs, but having high handling fee. That's the reason I stopped using Shop & Ship. 

Aramex handling fee is only inr 450. Customs depends on the invoice value, and is around 55-65% depending on the category. I normally underinvoice my stuff while reshipping from stackry:bigyellowgrin:

31 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Aramex handling fee is only inr 450. Customs depends on the invoice value, and is around 55-65% depending on the category. I normally underinvoice my stuff while reshipping from stackry:bigyellowgrin:

Do you get customs invoice for all items together, or for individual items ?

On 9/23/2022 at 6:00 PM, Aercy said:

I just ordered Forbidden West for ₹1,699 from Electronics Bazaar Store … wasn’t it earlier Cloudtail? So can I consider it safe?

Received fake Horizon Forbidden West by this seller, however I’ve ordered from them before and it was legit.

The game box looked legit with plastic wrapping and import details stickers on it. Plastic did look a bit tampered but didn’t suspect anything. Once opened I found a blank Sony DVD-R disc. Reported to Amazon and got my refund without hassle.

Also ordered Outriders PC game from Kay Kay Overseas Electronic Bazaar was legit. 

It’s like 50/50 lottery system getting legit stuff with Amazon now.

Edited by SpyVision
  • Like 1

Guys, it's inventory commingling. Seller doesn't matter if it's fulfilled by Amazon (unless you've to return). It's a well known issue. 

https://www.redpoints.com/blog/amazon-commingled-inventory-management/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The TV will be delivered today. I got an email with a link to schedule installation, and the earliest date is 3rd October :wallbash:

Don't want to wait around for a whole week with a giant box in the house, can I open it up and just get it going myself?

I usually let the technician do it, just in case there is any issue with the product.....