Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

40 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

Guys need help, Flipkart randomly canceled one of my orders without my consent. I just got a sms saying order is canceled as courier could not deliver to my location even when all my other items were delivered fine. 

They have given me the refund but I got that order on a really good discount and actually wanted it to be delivered. 

Is there anything I can do in this case? 

Same happened with me also. Had ordered realme tws on 22nd, the product reached hub on 27th and on the same day it was out for delivery. After sometime it showed Pincode- area mismatch and on 1st Oct it got cancelled.

Had made calls to CS on 27 itself and they assured me that my product will reach me but eventually it got cancelled.

3 hours ago, dante77 said:

No 

3 hours ago, hazard12345 said:

They have complete power so no

3 hours ago, Kirti said:

Same happened with me also. Had ordered realme tws on 22nd, the product reached hub on 27th and on the same day it was out for delivery. After sometime it showed Pincode- area mismatch and on 1st Oct it got cancelled.

Had made calls to CS on 27 itself and they assured me that my product will reach me but eventually it got cancelled.

This kind of feels scummy that I can't do anything about it and that they have the power to randomly cancel orders ?

Do they atleast give like a token voucher or something in this case of nothing? 

2 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

This kind of feels scummy that I can't do anything about it and that they have the power to randomly cancel orders ?

Do they atleast give like a token voucher or something in this case of nothing? 

If they have refunded the full amount, then nothing for you to do.

You can rant at them on Twitter, but there are already hundreds of such rants coming at them everyday, so it is unlikely to have any impact unless you have a significant follower count 

20 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

Guys need help, Flipkart randomly canceled one of my orders without my consent. I just got a sms saying order is canceled as courier could not deliver to my location even when all my other items were delivered fine. 

They have given me the refund but I got that order on a really good discount and actually wanted it to be delivered. 

Is there anything I can do in this case? 

You should be glad you got a refund. I ordered a psn code from them 3 weeks ago which they haven't sent till now. Their customer care confirmed that they can't deliver due to some availability issue but are not even refunding the money. 

30 minutes ago, Shantz said:

You should be glad you got a refund. I ordered a psn code from them 3 weeks ago which they haven't sent till now. Their customer care confirmed that they can't deliver due to some availability issue but are not even refunding the money. 

I remember buying PSN codes from shady sellers on ebay before flipkart killed it. Never had a problem.

9 minutes ago, Kumar123 said:

I remember buying PSN codes from shady sellers on ebay before flipkart killed it. Never had a problem.

And this one is from their own "RetailNet" / flipkart assured seller

1 hour ago, Shantz said:

You mean edaakhil right? Filed one there today

How did you pay for it?

FK was stringing me as well for 15k worth of vouchers I ordered.

INGRAM complaint was taking time so I initiated chargeback on my CC, gave all the proofs and won the dispute.

14 hours ago, Shantz said:

Have you filed a complaint? Tweeted them etc?