Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

3 minutes ago, Shantz said:

Thanks @Bird Bird Bird FK called immediately next day after filling INGRAM complaint and refunded money which hit the bank finally today

Glad it worked out. INGRAM works quite well if the complaint amount is low. People still have to file at eddakhil if it's a big amount stuff. 

• Like 1

Reserved the Steam Deck 512 GB on July 31 and got the order confirmation in late September. I decided to cancel the order . 

Then changed my mind and placed reserved a 256 GB Steam Deck soon after. Got the confirmation in a week, purchased it and had it shipped to a friend in Seattle. It got delivered yesterday :D Now the wait begins!

Hoping this form factor becomes mainstream!

Edited by l33tmaniac
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, maxpayneivg said:

Hi guys, have you ever bought any cases or skins from dbrand website? How much customs duty can we expect to be levied on a 50 USD case? Please help and guide.

Never ordered any cases from there. Only skins and the Darkplates 1.0 for the PS5.

Never had to pay any customs for the skins. For the Darkplates, I paid around ₹2.5k, IIRC.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VelivolusDas said:

Never ordered any cases from there. Only skins and the Darkplates 1.0 for the PS5.

Never had to pay any customs for the skins. For the Darkplates, I paid around ₹2.5k, IIRC.

I paid 600 as customs for 900 worth of skins which had a 5$ invoice written on it.

This was 3 months ago.

• Haha 1

On 10/13/2022 at 12:35 AM, KunjanPSD said:

I paid 600 as customs for 900 worth of skins which had a 5$ invoice written on it.

This was 3 months ago.

Yup. Paid customs on Switch skin too. Don't remember how much though. This was pre pandemic. 

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Yup. Paid customs on Switch skin too. Don't remember how much though. This was pre pandemic. 

This was the first time I had to pay customs for Dbrand skins. Even orders more than $50 didn't get customs levied on them, pre-pandemic.

I was amused that how come they added 600 as customs on a $5 invoice on the package. Didn't bother to follow up.

On 10/15/2022 at 2:24 PM, Bird Bird Bird said:

Guys, I've 6500 bucks as Flipkart voucher (in account), which I'm not using. Can order items in lieu of cash. 

flipkart always runs some offer. Moreover one can use fkrt Axis CC to save 5%. If you give some discount, only then people might be interested :D:P

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, santanu18 said:

flipkart always runs some offer. Moreover one can use fkrt Axis CC to save 5%. If you give some discount, only then people might be interested :D:P

5% discount for anyone interested. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

I'm looking for vaccum cleaner for deep cleaning of home mostly looking for dry cleaner but it needs to be powerful /heavy duty anyone using at home

Deal of the day: BLACK+DECKER WDBD10 10-Litre 1200 Watt 16 KPa High Suction Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner and Blower with HEPA Filter and Reusable Dustbag (Red) https://amzn.eu/d/eRoz1YV

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

Received on Scam group

Amazon has 500 cashback on video games. Just bought 6000 psn cards for 5400 (10% card discount on citi) + 500 cashback = 4900

18% off

I am not seeing the 500 cashback. Is it account specific scratch card?

Edit: NVM, it requires min 6000 psn cards.

Edited by TheMonark