Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

9 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Received on Scam group

Amazon has 500 cashback on video games. Just bought 6000 psn cards for 5400 (10% card discount on citi) + 500 cashback = 4900

18% off

Any idea when the next 25% off PS+ deal will come? Maybe Black Friday (November) ? Can stack PS+ with this offer right?

On 10/17/2022 at 6:46 PM, DinJo said:

I'm looking for vaccum cleaner for deep cleaning of home mostly looking for dry cleaner but it needs to be powerful /heavy duty anyone using at home

Deal of the day: BLACK+DECKER WDBD10 10-Litre 1200 Watt 16 KPa High Suction Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner and Blower with HEPA Filter and Reusable Dustbag (Red) https://amzn.eu/d/eRoz1YV

I have been using the Phillips powerpro dry vaccum cleaner since last year. It's quite powerful and does the job well. It has no blower though.

Surprised that Steam Deck is readily available in Vietnam. Came here for vacation and I was able to find it in two stores for about 10-12k more than the listed price. 

would have picked it up here had I not gotten it delivered to a friend in the US.

On 10/19/2022 at 6:46 AM, SpyVision said:

Any idea when the next 25% off PS+ deal will come? Maybe Black Friday (November) ? Can stack PS+ with this offer right?

Yes BlackFriday/Thanksgiving will have direct discount from Sony every year.. hope that has not changed due to new Tiers..

• Like 1

On 10/25/2022 at 3:50 PM, l33tmaniac said:

Surprised that Steam Deck is readily available in Vietnam. Came here for vacation and I was able to find it in two stores for about 10-12k more than the listed price. 

would have picked it up here had I not gotten it delivered to a friend in the US.

Will I find it in Singapore?

23 minutes ago, Aercy said:

Will I find it in Singapore?

Pretty sure that you should be able to find it. I mean if Vietnam has it, Singapore should as well. Search for popular gaming stores in Singapore and check their online portals or Google Shopping. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

25% off Black Friday deal for PS+ Membership has started. Bought 2 years for myself. ?

Edit - Bought 2 years because there’s some rumour / article from Time Now saying all game sale price’s are to be increased by up to 85% due to inflation (Steam) I assume this applies to PS / Xbox games and game pass subscription’s too. 

Edited by SpyVision

47 minutes ago, SpyVision said:

25% off Black Friday deal for PS+ Membership has started. Bought 2 years for myself. ?

Edit - Bought 2 years because there’s some rumour / article from Time Now saying all game sale price’s are to be increased by up to 85% due to inflation (Steam) I assume this applies to PS / Xbox games and game pass subscription’s too. 

On India store?

1 hour ago, AtheK said:

On India store?

Yup.

57 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Ok let me buy once I get home.

you can stack up on PS+ extra?

Yes you can. I bought 2 years.

Another tip -  I got some ₹300 or ₹400 off buying ₹5000PS Gift Card from the PayTM App. Coupon discount. I think you win it after doing regular payments etc, similar to Amazon Pay scratch cards.

• Like 2

Thinking whether I should stack up on my existing Deluxe subscription... :scratchchin:

For now, Deluxe hasn't been entirely worth the extra price, especially for us here in India (where streaming PS3 games is not an option). And I don't see that changing in the future as well.

Only option I have now, is to downgrade to Extra now itself and then stack up on the discounted Extra price.

11 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

Thinking whether I should stack up on my existing Deluxe subscription... :scratchchin:

For now, Deluxe hasn't been entirely worth the extra price, especially for us here in India (where streaming PS3 games is not an option). And I don't see that changing in the future as well.

Only option I have now, is to downgrade to Extra now itself and then stack up on the discounted Extra price.

Deluxe is a waste of money in India unless you are into replaying old games. I have premium on my canadian account and i don't think I even downloaded anything from that. Extra is enough.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SpyVision said:

Yup.

Yes you can. I bought 2 years.

Another tip -  I got some ₹300 or ₹400 off buying ₹5000PS Gift Card from the PayTM App. Coupon discount. I think you win it after doing regular payments etc, similar to Amazon Pay scratch cards.

Thanks for the headsup. Currently 1000 PSN Card has 100 rs cashback. so 10% off. not bad.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, b!T said:

Deluxe is a waste of money in India unless you are into replaying old games. I have premium on my canadian account and i don't think I even downloaded anything from that. Extra is enough.

I got Deluxe with the hope that Sony would probably get their heads straight one day and launch the streaming service. Still don't know why they ignore our country in this aspect, same goes for Microsoft. Both of them don't provide game streaming and the reward/loyalty programs (PS Stars & MS Reward points). 

• Like 1