Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

53 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

I got Deluxe with the hope that Sony would probably get their heads straight one day and launch the streaming service. Still don't know why they ignore our country in this aspect, same goes for Microsoft. Both of them don't provide game streaming and the reward/loyalty programs (PS Stars & MS Reward points). 

Hopefully one day they will. But until then deluxe is not worth it imo.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rushab oswal said:

Thanks for the headsup. Currently 1000 PSN Card has 100 rs cashback. so 10% off. not bad.

I see 5000 INR card has 10000 points,i.e. worth 100 INR. Not that great imo. 

How do you get 10% off ?

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

How do you get 10% off ?

Remove the cashback points voucher and add 10% off voucher. But max is Rs 100/- so you have to buy Rs 1000 PSN codes.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

How do you get 10% off ?

Also that 200% (10000 points) is almost worth 100₹ if you trade it in for gift card in the PayTM app. You can trade in 11000 points for 100₹ Amazon GC, Flipkart or PayTM vouchers. Just saying, not so worth it IMO.

Edit - Last month there was some offer if you keep buying GC of so and so amount you get this X amount of cashback. Max 5 times with each time the reward kept increasing. I ended up getting cashback almost 10% of each transaction, bought Apple, Steam and PSN GC in the app. But this offer I had won through their scratch card system. Hope I get this offer again.

Edit 2 - Got 250 back on the 5th tier transaction of the PayTM deal. Overall like approx ₹750 cashback collectively by buying Apple GC, Steam and PSN ₹5000 GC. Quite good!

Will post here if I find the deal name and details.

hDDY4nf.jpg

Edited by SpyVision

How much is for extra?

On PS app I can only see option to renew Deluxe membership which I currently have and after 25% disc it's coming to 4311. I was thinking of getting extra instead of Deluxe but no option to opt for it. Mine is expiring on 25 Dec.

Edit- in change option there is option to downgrade membership but got renew there is no 25% discount on extra and only on Deluxe.

Edited by harsh1387

Seems there is no option to buy anything else other than current subscription if we want to get 25% discount. Very cheap of Sony to keep people who have opted for Deluxe to stay with deluxe because Deluxe after discount is 4311 and Extra has no discount and cost 4999 for a year so have to buy Deluxe only. Crap tactics ?

4 hours ago, dante77 said:

I was thinking of stacking but I am already stacked till 2025 and there is no discount for extra, only deluxe upgrade is 25% off. Would have stacked but deluxe is horseshit so far. Absolutely no value. Total waste of money. 

I think that's for deluxe users only.

I'm on Extra and I see option to extend extra @ 3749 per year. 

5 hours ago, dante77 said:

I was thinking of stacking but I am already stacked till 2025 and there is no discount for extra, only deluxe upgrade is 25% off. Would have stacked but deluxe is horseshit so far. Absolutely no value. Total waste of money. 

I think Sony knows Deluxe/Premium folks will jump to extra with Thanksgiving discount so they just don't give that option :lol: pretty scummy imo.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

Seems there is no option to buy anything else other than current subscription if we want to get 25% discount. Very cheap of Sony to keep people who have opted for Deluxe to stay with deluxe because Deluxe after discount is 4311 and Extra has no discount and cost 4999 for a year so have to buy Deluxe only. Crap tactics ?

I think you can downgrade plan rigt?

On 11/18/2022 at 4:57 PM, hazard12345 said:

how do you redeem the discount ? any help please

If you are unable to redeem the discount , dm me il buy for you i dont need it anyway.

On 11/18/2022 at 6:33 PM, Bird Bird Bird said:

How do you get 10% off ?

Buy worth 1000 only. and remove cashback points and then add that voucher. if you need another 1000 worth message karde i have two accounts :roflroll:

On 11/19/2022 at 2:29 AM, SpyVision said:

Also that 200% (10000 points) is almost worth 100₹ if you trade it in for gift card in the PayTM app. You can trade in 11000 points for 100₹ Amazon GC, Flipkart or PayTM vouchers. Just saying, not so worth it IMO.

Edit - Last month there was some offer if you keep buying GC of so and so amount you get this X amount of cashback. Max 5 times with each time the reward kept increasing. I ended up getting cashback almost 10% of each transaction, bought Apple, Steam and PSN GC in the app. But this offer I had won through their scratch card system. Hope I get this offer again.

Edit 2 - Got 250 back on the 5th tier transaction of the PayTM deal. Overall like approx ₹750 cashback collectively by buying Apple GC, Steam and PSN ₹5000 GC. Quite good!

Will post here if I find the deal name and details.

hDDY4nf.jpg

On 11/20/2022 at 12:17 AM, gecko89 said:

I think that's for deluxe users only.

I'm on Extra and I see option to extend extra @ 3749 per year. 

I bought stacked 2 years essential (basic plan) on the same plan which was ending in Jan 2023.