Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Suggestions for a Dolby Atmos soundbar within 45k please

I have a 200 sft approx apartment room. No money plus not interested in a avr setup. Virtual Atmos is good enough

So far I've seen bose 600, samsung q800b , 700b, Sony HT a3000 

The bose 600, Sonos beam gen 2 are good but overpriced + no sub

Hta3000, g700 seemed okish 

Q700b and 800b seemed really good for it's price . 800b seemed overkill for my room and i don't want to disturb the neighbours so inclining towards 700b.

Please let me know and if there are any other soundbars in this range , please do post here

• 3 weeks later...

Does FK deliver legit shoes?

I am seeing 20% off even on the latest Ultraboosts which are going for MRP even on Myntra or any other ecom for that matter.

All from some FK assured seller.

FK is sh*t, I know that but any experience?

4 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

I am seeing 20% off even on the latest Ultraboosts which are going for MRP even on Myntra or any other ecom for that matter.

Yes. I ordered 3 shoes from them last BBD sale and they are all genuine. Nike and Puma. 

9 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

Borderline impossible to find differences between fake and legit just by looking. 

3 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Isn't Myntra owned by FK now?

Yes. I don't trust FK or Myntra to supply anything genuine in clothes. Multiple bad experiences with shirts etc. Just stopped using them. 

3 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Borderline impossible to find differences between fake and legit just by looking. 

Yes. I don't trust FK or Myntra to supply anything genuine in clothes. Multiple bad experiences with shirts etc. Just stopped using them. 

Not really. When it comes to shoes, one can figure out the difference but not by everyday people, have to be a legit sneakerhead.

A friend of mine has gotten 3 legit shoes from FK before but anyway, I don't trust FK while Myntra is fine, another friend bought Air max 90s and they are legit.

1 hour ago, KunjanPSD said:

Not really. When it comes to shoes, one can figure out the difference but not by everyday people, have to be a legit sneakerhead.

A friend of mine has gotten 3 legit shoes from FK before but anyway, I don't trust FK while Myntra is fine, another friend bought Air max 90s and they are legit.

They sent me fake M&S shirts, man. My only challenge was the fit, and I went to nearest M&S store to get them checked, and they pointed out slight changes in logo etc when compared to in house stuff. Super sneaky. 

Just stopped using Myntra from that day. 

36 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

They sent me fake M&S shirts, man. My only challenge was the fit, and I went to nearest M&S store to get them checked, and they pointed out slight changes in logo etc when compared to in house stuff. Super sneaky. 

Just stopped using Myntra from that day. 

Yeah, such scenarios are very common.

Again, commingled inventory playing the bane. Really depends on luck.

• Like 1

I think 7A copies are hard to distinguish with originals, they look exactly the same. On youtube they are selling such shoes on very cheap prices. From where they source such shoes ?

On the other hand now flipkart has also started charging plus members delivery charges on some products on orders below 499/-. Dhoka kar diya.

On 3/18/2023 at 2:07 PM, silv3rgunn3r said:

Suggestions for a Dolby Atmos soundbar within 45k please

I have a 200 sft approx apartment room. No money plus not interested in a avr setup. Virtual Atmos is good enough

So far I've seen bose 600, samsung q800b , 700b, Sony HT a3000 

The bose 600, Sonos beam gen 2 are good but overpriced + no sub

Hta3000, g700 seemed okish 

Q700b and 800b seemed really good for it's price . 800b seemed overkill for my room and i don't want to disturb the neighbours so inclining towards 700b.

Please let me know and if there are any other soundbars in this range , please do post here

HW-Q800B fits well in pricing and quality 

14 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

Purchase only if RETAILNET , I got to know from Brooks seller that they only give products to Retailnet rest they cannot assure. 

Also 20% off you can get if you visit stores offline.