Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

1 hour ago, rushab oswal said:

Bosch Aqutak ? Thats like 10,000:roflroll:. This is indeed my first prefrence solely because of the brand.

It was 7.5 when I had bought.

Do keep in mind that you'll be doing this on weekends only...bit cumbersome for everyday use.

6 hours ago, rushab oswal said:

No i am not using pressure washer, too much of a headache, car cleaner guy cleans the car using the two bucket method and after couple of months i get it washed outside.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2023 at 2:01 PM, silv3rgunn3r said:

Noted. 800b has the better sub. But the vocals will sound sh*t with that much bass i assume. Ya u can turn down the bass levels but still....i felt the base was too much on 800b for a bedroom.

Which one did you buy and for how much 

49 minutes ago, DinJo said:

Which one did you buy and for how much 

Yet to buy it bro. Had to stall the purchase. Buying it next month from croma. They're offering at a lower price for q700b(28k) and q800b (41k) when compared to Amazon , Rd etc 

Mostly getting the 700b as i live in an apartment and don't want to disturb  the neighbours. But if u plan to buy one , id recommend the q800b. 

Edited by silv3rgunn3r

Guys, there is Zomato carnival going on right now and it is thr real deal. Flat 50% off while dining. You only need to book seats, which cost 25 rs per person and is adjusted on final bill. 

We were just sitting there and my friend told me it is a carnival enabled cafe, so. We just booked 1 slot and bill pay was instant 50% off. 

And there are some good restaurant deals in my city. Highly recommend. 

On 4/26/2023 at 1:35 AM, dante77 said:

Guys, there is Zomato carnival going on right now and it is thr real deal. Flat 50% off while dining. You only need to book seats, which cost 25 rs per person and is adjusted on final bill. 

We were just sitting there and my friend told me it is a carnival enabled cafe, so. We just booked 1 slot and bill pay was instant 50% off. 

I’m using this and it’s insane. 

On 4/26/2023 at 1:35 AM, dante77 said:

Swiggy, Eazydiner, Zomato. Going on all 3.

VC money ftw!

On 4/23/2023 at 9:29 PM, silv3rgunn3r said:

Yet to buy it bro. Had to stall the purchase. Buying it next month from croma. They're offering at a lower price for q700b(28k) and q800b (41k) when compared to Amazon , Rd etc 

Mostly getting the 700b as i live in an apartment and don't want to disturb  the neighbours. But if u plan to buy one , id recommend the q800b. 

I got the demo for 700b in Croma didn't find anything great probably because of open space used. 

How did you tested atmos in Croma?