Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

2 hours ago, Vamos said:

Update: Received my AW from Flipkart. Everything seems to be fine and genuine. 

Invited the delivery person inside my home and took my time to verify everything, matched the serial number on box as well. :lol:

The only thing I hate about this open box delivery is, you miss out on the unboxing experience and you are often in a rush to unbox in front of the delivery  guy. 

congrats!

Edited by abhi90

Boys, need to buy a air fryer, anyone here using it and get a recco on which one to get? Budget 10k

15 hours ago, Snake said:

Boys, need to buy a air fryer, anyone here using it and get a recco on which one to get? Budget 10k

I have this one, does the trick! 

There are similar options by philips under 10K - just small difference in features and not the actual air frying itself so take your pick. 

4 hours ago, dante77 said:

Ordered 3 shoes from FK. They all look genuine!

Flipkart has brilliant deals on shoes and it’s a safe bet specially for brands with not so popular models which are usually not having any fakes. Picked up a pair of SAUCONY running shoes (this year’s model) for 60% off. A lot of the latest models of new balance and ASICS were also 50-60% off. I am just very careful with Nike and Adidas because there are a lot of duplicates out there and usually very difficult to differentiate. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SuperT said:

Flipkart has brilliant deals on shoes and it’s a safe bet specially for brands with not so popular models which are usually not having any fakes. Picked up a pair of SAUCONY running shoes (this year’s model) for 60% off. A lot of the latest models of new balance and ASICS were also 50-60% off. I am just very careful with Nike and Adidas because there are a lot of duplicates out there and usually very difficult to differentiate. 

The deals on shoes are really mouthwatering on flipkart. I've also ordered one nike downshifter, let's see how it comes.

The discounts on Refrigerators are also very good. On some models they are giving extra discount of 3000/- in exchange for super coins plus card offers. I think Flipkart has better discounts than Amazon.

1 hour ago, Kirti said:

The deals on shoes are really mouthwatering on flipkart. I've also ordered one nike downshifter, let's see how it comes.

The discounts on Refrigerators are also very good. On some models they are giving extra discount of 3000/- in exchange for super coins plus card offers. I think Flipkart has better discounts than Amazon.

Any recommendations for which models to look for? As a shoe noob everything looks the same to me.

1 hour ago, dylanjosh said:

Did you end up buying? How is it

Ordered a philips, delivery tomorrow

9 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

Any recommendations for which models to look for? As a shoe noob everything looks the same to me.

What are you into - running/walking/casual shoes/football ? 

Running - Check out SAUCONY shoes brilliant value for money shoes that will last long specially at 60% discount. If you are a neutral runner then go for Ride 15 if you want stability then go for Guide 15 and if you want speed then the Endorphin Speed 3. 

Walking shoes - New Balance 1080v12 laceless are a pretty good option or ASICS Gel Nimbus 24 

Casual - I love New Balance Xc72 and 327 very comfortable and they look so good and funky. A more retro and safe sneaker will be New Balance 574. 

I would stay away from Nike/ Adidas because there are so many fakes. No one makes New Balance/ASICS/SAUCONY fakes so they are safe bets. Obviously the best thing is to go to a store and try and then buy because everyone’s feet are different. 

If you have purchased from Hsatlastradefashion there is 70% chance its fake. 

Go for brooks for running or all day wear. 

Also check hoka on Tata cliq it's very high on comfort 

19 minutes ago, SuperT said:

I would stay away from Nike/ Adidas because there are so many fakes. No one makes New Balance/ASICS/SAUCONY fakes so they are safe bets. Obviously the best thing is to go to a store and try and then buy because everyone’s feet are different. 

This is really a joke new balance and asics has huge counterfeit market 

22 minutes ago, DinJo said:

This is really a joke new balance and asics has huge counterfeit market 

In India ? I wasn’t aware. Specially not for their premium models ? Friend works at ASICS and told me no one is interested in making fakes for ASICS, Adidas/Nike/Puma is where the money is at or he doesn’t know what he’s talking about. I am very sure no one is making fake SAUCONY. 

Edited by SuperT

2 hours ago, DinJo said:

If you have purchased from HsatlastradefashionHsatlastradefashion there is 70% chance its fake. 

Go for brooks for running or all day wear. 

Also check hoka on Tata cliq it's very high on comfort 

All my shoes are from Hsatlastradefashion :fear1:

• Haha 1

I'm saying it's fake because for example brooks confirmed that they only give shoes to retailnet on online platform so how is htsltradefashion is getting shoes at 60% off which is recently launched as well.