Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

• 2 weeks later...

So a heads up guys. As I said before, Zoomin has started it's New Year sales - Deal of the Day offers.

1 awesome offer every couple of days !

Started yday - Zoomin - DotD.

25th & 26th's offer is a 20 page 8.5' * 11' Flipbook just for Rs. 50 ! :O (Actually worth 349 bucks :blink: )

Grab it guys !

Edited by F@tm@n

• 2 weeks later...

Have ordered lots of things from Flipkart from cd/dvds to books. Never faced any issue. Pretty fast delivery, and somewhat good pricing as well.

However I have not used zoomin, but used snapfish once to order a mug, but it was a unique experience. long story...

eBay Should added IMO. Pretty good option for all stuff, and global easybuy is another option for pardesi items.

Also There are other services like ICCworld, aramex shop-n-ship to order pardesi items.

Have ordered lots of things from Flipkart from cd/dvds to books. Never faced any issue. Pretty fast delivery, and somewhat good pricing as well.

However I have not used zoomin, but used snapfish once to order a mug, but it was a unique experience. long story...

eBay Should added IMO. Pretty good option for all stuff, and global easybuy is another option for pardesi items.

Also There are other services like ICCworld, aramex shop-n-ship to order pardesi items.

Personally have tried all of Snapfish, Itasveer, Zoomin & 1 more site whose name I don't remember :| .. Zoomin & Itasveer pretty much cut it for me. Excellent printing options, high quality printing, responsive CC & timely delivery, both have it all. It just boils down finding the right deal.

Ebay is also a scammer's paradise. Ask Obaid kaka here & you'll get to know.

Nobody has described any experiences (+ve or -ve) regarding ICCWorld or Aramex Shop n ship, hence not the list. This list is built on your own experience, not copy pasted from some website or aggregated from diff sources. So the more you contribute, the better it is gonna be.

:cheers:

Edited by F@tm@n

@motabhai...you can add ebay to the list also if you want bro...many have had good experiences with it...i already mentioned my case so people can go through that too...

but mine can be among few isolated cases also...so you should go with the majority opinion on any site

For anniversary,bdays,occassions,flowers ,etc.

not high value items, but yeah max till 2000 bucks.

something unique and good.

That can only be personal.

And AFAIK, nothing speaks better than photographs. You have Zoomin & Itasveer for them.

I have had personal Experience with ICCworld. Have ordered couple of non-tech things from them. And it's a positive experience all the times for me.

However, in one order, customs receipt was not attached with my parcel, So I called them, and they clarified the issue, and sent a receipt NBD.

Normal delivery time is >10 days. But I would had received goods within 15 days max.

Some of my friends have had good experience with Aramax shop-n-ship, but no personal experience, so not mentioning.

I am pretty much aware with eBaa and scams, but Luckily, my experience is all positive. I am a member there from 2005, and have done approx 20 deals in my 5 years span. Even though number of deals are quite low, but I have been quite aware with the process, identifying genuine deals as well as sellers, asking lots of questions, billing stuff and all. So I can say, eBay has been a good option for online shopping for me. But still I take as much care as I can while shopping on eBaaaa.

• 1 month later...