Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Mistake fare : DC to Chile for $170/₹11722 round trip

You get an amazing round trip ticket for summer 2017 using this mistake fare.
Here is a sample google flight link

Edited by santanu18
  • Like 1

Who would visit Santiago in summer? Heavy crowds and high temperatures.

$170 is a nice price, though.

How did you find that deal?

Well I was hunting for deals and suddenly this popped up

I figure this is the best place to ask since it is an online shopping thread and i need to know which IDBI Bank debit cards (visa or mastercard) work on PSN, Xbox live, playstore and steam and maybe paypal to transfer amount from bank to paypal and vice versa.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Edited by NitroNeo

I figure this is threw best place to ask since it is an online shopping thread and i need to know which IDBI Bank debit cards (visa or mastercard) work on PSN, Xbox live, playstore and steam and maybe paypal to transfer amount from bank to paypal and vice versa.

Any bank which has AVS (Address Verification System) this is for PSN. For XBOX PayPal you can use it without issues. Edited by djanuj

Is that the KYC documents that bank collects from the customer?

No. AVS is something they verify Everytime transaction takes place. I think don't know. My SBI Card was not working with psn but then asked my bank and Sony. Sony told me bank should have AVS only then it will work.

How will i know if a debit card has AVS will the bank even know if i ask?

Mostly bank should know their protocols. AVS or other method of verification etc.
  • Like 1

Guys. Wanted to book flight. Checked Google and got ad that price is 899. However on clicking that the price changed to 5500. Any deals for Mumbai to Chennai flight? For 2 adults?

Makemytrip has some bank specific offers on Monday, Cleartrip on Tuesday, Goibibo on Wednesday. Check cleartrip gift card offers on amazon. I generally use Goibibo with my gocash to get max discounts. Always use some wallet (Mostly payumoney, as they give you 1% cashback on some sites) to get additional cashbacks.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Multiverse 12" Movie Master Batman Figure 66% Off $10.27

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D 32% Off $13.59

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze 28% Off $14.36

• Like 1

Makemytrip has some bank specific offers on Monday, Cleartrip on Tuesday, Goibibo on Wednesday. Check cleartrip gift card offers on amazon. I generally use Goibibo with my gocash to get max discounts. Always use some wallet (Mostly payumoney, as they give you 1% cashback on some sites) to get additional cashbacks.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Multiverse 12" Movie Master Batman Figure 66% Off $10.27

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D 32% Off $13.59

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze 28% Off $14.36

So what was that 899 offer? A bait?

So what was that 899 offer? A bait?

It's on a specific sector for a specific flight. These prices are generally shown as base fare. Fuel surcharge, tax, insurance, convenience fees are not counted and even if they are, then most of these are on very few sectors or only a handful of tickets are available.

Snapdeal is providing 20% discount with a max discount limit of 500rs for Mumbai customers only till December 4. I think its a good deal .I usually avoid buying from snapdeal but this is a good offer. It however is only a one time use code. Code is SNAP20