Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Guys is this deal safe to buy or just scam ? http://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B01IOT5ZEE/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1482003786&sr=8-1π=AC_SX118_SY170_QL70&keywords=Xbox+one+2Tb

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Might be but irrespective you will be protected by Amazon. BTW imported piece hai.

Might be but irrespective you will be protected by Amazon. BTW imported piece hai.

I know bro, all console that I own are imported and bought them overseas. I hope this one comes out to be what it's showing. Trying my luck.

Edited by Soulreaper

I know bro, all console that I own are imported bought overseas. I hope this one comes out to be what it's showing. Trying my luck.

Contact amazon too just in case. They record what you converse. Can be used as proof in case something goes bad

As per Amazon it's a buyers fulfilled product. In case of wrong product being delivered one can register complaint and ask for replacement or refund from seller / amazon.

Did you talk to them. If yes and they told you this then your problem regarding g protection is solved. So if you order you will be safe whatever the outcome

Not sure if this is the right thread, but asking anyway. Amazon has this limit on number of items(specific) that you can buy. Is there a time limit for it, or is it per order basis, or is it for a given account forever? I mean if you were to buy consumables that has this restriction, does it mean I can never order again once the limit has been reached?

Edited by l33tmaniac