Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

So I came across this, just in case people still on the fence. 

Prime membership is available for only a few more days at the special introductory price of Rs499 a year...after which we’ll move to the strikethrough price of Rs.999,” Amazon India said in an emailed statement.
Can't renew membership in advance. Sad thing

Sent from my LG-M700 using Tapatalk

Thankfully, I just grabbed it last night for 499 as my subscription had just ended. I was fully prepared to pay 999/- but luckily saw it still being at the same introductory price and grabbed it instantly. Too bad it doesn't stack. 

Moto Z with Style Mod Black, 64GB + Free JBL SoundBoost Speaker ₹17999

Use Citi CC/DC to get ₹2000 cb

Here is a tutorial to gain ₹950 as Amazon Pay Balance using Cashback offers
1. Send an email gift card worth ₹2000 to another non Prime subscribed account through app from Prime subscribed account and ₹200 cashback
2. Subscribe Amazon Prime from that account.
3. Now add ₹1500 to the newly Prime subscribed account and get ₹300 cashback
4.Spend ₹3000 from the other account and get ₹450 cashback. Remaining balance should be ₹1

Total expenditure ₹3500, Cashback gained ₹200 + 300 + 450 = ₹950

Remember Cashback means it's not an instant cashback, you will get them all in a few days.

https://imgur.com/a/PN6N5

• Like 1

Amazon fire TV Stick for 2550 / 2284 if you follow the below method.

buy prime using zeta/ Vodafone offer and get 250 cashback

And then add Amazon pay balance first time and get 300 cashback for adding..

And then buy fire stick fully with Amazon pay balance get 15% up to 450 plus 499 cashback...

Total 300+450+499 cashback

Another way is: Rs 2284

Amazon Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote. For 2284 INR. after cashback. 3,499-499(amazon pay cashback)-450(additional cashback)-200(email gift card cashback).. Also use the same account to buy 3000 Email gift card for 200 INR cashback… 

Btw guys. Can anyone with prime membership help me buy fire stick? I don't have prime and I really don't feel worth it to buy prime just for this offer. I will bank transfer you the amount excluding the cashback ofcourse. If you help me buy this. Let me know if you can. No pressure. Thanks.

Btw guys. Can anyone with prime membership help me buy fire stick? I don't have prime and I really don't feel worth it to buy prime just for this offer. I will bank transfer you the amount excluding the cashback ofcourse. If you help me buy this. Let me know if you can. No pressure. Thanks.
You don't need Amazon Prime to buy Fire Stick.

Sent from my XT1225 using Tapatalk