Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

You don't need Amazon Prime to buy Fire Stick.

Sent from my XT1225 using Tapatalk

For cashback offer I do. What I meant was I want the discount but don't want prime just to claim the discount.

For cashback offer I do. What I meant was I want the discount but don't want prime just to claim the discount.
Again I'll say that you don't need prime to get the cashback. You just need to pay the total amount using Amazon Pay Balance.

Sent from my XT1225 using Tapatalk

Again I'll say that you don't need prime to get the cashback. You just need to pay the total amount using Amazon Pay Balance. Sent from my XT1225 using Tapatalk

Amazon Prime Video offer on Fire TV stick for Prime Members Terms and Conditions 

These limited period promotional offers (as described in Section 5 below, individually referred to as “Offer 1”,“Offer 2” and “Offer 3”and collectively referred to as the “Offers”) are provided and made available on (a) www.amazon.in website and its corresponding mobile application/site (collectively, Amazon.in”); and (B) select offline stores in India by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”).

These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use and Sale to which you agree by using Amazon.in. To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use and Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offers only.

You may only avail these Offers if you are: (a) located in India; (B) have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in; and [emoji767] have a billing address in India.

These Offers are valid for a period commencing from 4th October 2017 till 8th October 2017 (“Offer Period”) or until stocks of the products (as defined below) are available for purchase on Amazon.in, whichever is earlier, unless extended or revoked by Amazon at its sole discretion, without prior notice.

Subject to these Offer Terms, in order to avail the Offer 1, Offer 2 or Offer 3, during the Offer Period, a person who purchases (“Purchaser”) an Amazon Fire TV Stick worth INR 3,999 (“Product”) will be entitled to receive benefits as set forth below:

(i) Offer 1 – if the Purchaser is an existing Amazon Prime member and purchases the Product on Amazon.in, such Purchaser will be entitled to receive cashback in the form of Amazon Pay Balance for the amount paid for availing the Amazon Prime membership within a period of 30 days from the date of purchase of the Product on Amazon.in; as the case may be (such benefit hereinafter referred to as "Benefit 1"); or

(ii) Offer 2 – if the Purchaser is not an existing Amazon Prime member and purchases the Product on Amazon.in, such Purchaser shall have 30 days to buy an Amazon Prime membership commencing from the date of purchase of the Product on Amazon.in. , the Purchaser will be entitled to receive cashback in the form of Amazon Pay Balance within a period of 30 days from the date of purchase of the Amazon Prime membership(such benefit hereinafter referred to as "Benefit 2")

684fcc3ef81b301f9f33630f719b1a74.jpg

Thus I need to be a prime member or have to buy the prime for taking advantage of cashback.

To avail the cashback I have to be a existing prime member or once I purchase I have to buy prime within 30 days else I will not receive the cashback.

what's wrong with prime? you would need it to use the fire stick anyway :scratchchin:

I was planning to use Kodi or other android apps for this device.

Plus prime is not much use to me because I don't see much benefit in it.

14 minutes ago, djanuj said:

I was planning to use Kodi or other android apps for this device.

Plus prime is not much use to me because I don't see much benefit in it.

if i am not mistaken you cannot use this app without prime.. first thing it asks you is for your amazon user id and password.

if i am not mistaken you cannot use this app without prime.. first thing it asks you is for your amazon user id and password.

You can. You need Amazon account not prime. if you say that it is required then I will have to research. Thanks.

So I came across this, just in case people still on the fence. 

Prime membership is available for only a few more days at the special introductory price of Rs499 a year...after which we’ll move to the strikethrough price of Rs.999,” Amazon India said in an emailed statement.
Mine expired yesterday and renewed, looks like i choose a good time to avail prime last year(festive season) and will always get some sort of discount during renewal.

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

^ It's just like adding Virtual money to your Amazon account using any payment method.

Add money using an email gift card for 2k and it'll effectively cost you 1800. If you're using Citi card to add balance then effectively 1600.

I keep ordering stuff below 500 and still there are no shipping charges.

That and day 1 delivery definitely makes up for 499 bucks spent on Prime.

Edited by blitzkreiig

^ It's just like adding Virtual money to your Amazon account using any payment method.
Add money using an email gift card for 2k and it'll effectively cost you 1800. If you're using Citi card to add balance then effectively 1600.

I keep ordering stuff below 500 and still there are no shipping charges.
That and day 1 delivery definitely makes up for 499 bucks spent on Prime.
Since the max cash back is 450/- if I add 3k to my wallet and not buy anything right now. Will it work? Or are there more conditions.?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, jak3072 said:

Since the max cash back is 450/- if I add 3k to my wallet and not buy anything right now. Will it work? Or are there more conditions.?

This time, the deal is you need to shop for 250 or more to get cashback (upto 450). So, if you already have money in it, no need to add. 

16 minutes ago, jak3072 said:

I think the conditions state that you need to purchase during the offer days for the cashback to be credited. Amazon was giving cashback on Amazon Pay recharge, but this time around, I don't think that's the case.

22 minutes ago, jak3072 said:

For cashback you'll have to purchase stuff more than 250 bucks and before 8th Oct.

Apple iPhone SE Space Grey, 32GB 30% Off ₹16900

Axis CC/DC ₹1899 + PhonePe ₹200 cb

HP 15.6 inch Laptop Backpack Black, Grey 60% Off ₹1359
PhonePe Wallet 10% cb

Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera (Yellow) 50% Off ₹2999

Use Axis CC/DC to get 10% cashback or Amazon Pay Balance to get 15% cashback

Edited by santanu18