Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

13 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

Ahhh missed it, hopefully it goes on discount again. Or should I play the Ni No Kuni 1 remaster first? In that case Ill wait....

I played 2 first. Its not much related to 1 except for a few references here and there. Beautiful game.

Having said that I've heard 1 is much better than 2. Can't wait to recieve my copy tomorrow. :bigyellowgrin:

Btw, its still on amazon for 1004rs.

Edited by Playstationdude

3 hours ago, Playstationdude said:

I played 2 first. Its not much related to 1 except for a few references here and there. Beautiful game.

Having said that I've heard 1 is much better than 2. Can't wait to recieve my copy tomorrow. :bigyellowgrin:

Btw, its still on amazon for 1004rs.

Okay thanks. Also is the remaster edition coming tomorrow??

On 9/20/2019 at 9:32 PM, Chirag2001 said:

Ahhh missed it, hopefully it goes on discount again. Or should I play the Ni No Kuni 1 remaster first? In that case Ill wait....

You might enjoy Nnk2 more if you haven't played the first one. Play Nnk2, take a break, watch some Ghibli movies and then get the first one ?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Bauji said:

You might enjoy Nnk2 more if you haven't played the first one. Play Nnk2, take a break, watch some Ghibli movies and then get the first one ?

Yeah, plus NNK2 has better combat since its an action rpg vs command based for NNK1.

Other than that, in terms of anination NNK1 just trumps NNK2. The remaster is just beautiful.

• Like 1

Yeah, plus NNK2 has better combat since its an action rpg vs command based for NNK1.

Other than that, in terms of anination NNK1 just trumps NNK2. The remaster is just beautiful.

Not only animation, story, variety, character development etc was all better. Nnk2 is a very good game though.

Real time combat doesn't make it better than turn based btw.