Jump to content
Bird Bird Bird

Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

 

Philips has the current best Air Fryer and worth it despite being little more expensive than rest. Other choices are Ninja / Cuisinart. The latter is more than a fryer as it has oven/toast/bake, etc,.

Thanks. Yeah I agree, I'll go with Philips.

:cheers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

 

Philips has the current best Air Fryer and worth it despite being little more expensive than rest. Other choices are Ninja / Cuisinart. The latter is more than a fryer as it has oven/toast/bake, etc,.

Thanks. Yeah I agree, I'll go with Philips.

:cheers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Playstationdude said:

Thanks. Yeah I agree, I'll go with Philips.

:cheers:

Philips HD9216 1425W Air Fryer (White) ₹8199

Use HDFC DC or Amazon Pay ICICI CC to get 5% Cashback. The latter has unlimited cashback. This is also Amazon Best Seller.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

South Park: The Fractured But Whole - Deluxe Edition (PS4) - ₹859, or one can get it for  ₹679 on mcubegames with discount code "GANESH"

Includes South Park Stick of Truth download code as well. 

 

 

 

 

 

Far Cry 4 + Far Cry 5 (PS4) - ₹2,499

 

 

Edited by Nathan.Drake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/2/2019 at 11:35 AM, santanu18 said:

Missed it :( 

22 hours ago, Nathan.Drake said:

South Park: The Fractured But Whole - Deluxe Edition (PS4) - ₹859, or one can get it for  ₹679 on mcubegames with discount code "GANESH"

Includes South Park Stick of Truth download code as well.

Any idea if I need to have Indian PSN account to download SoT? or will it work with US PSN account too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Bauji said:

Missed it :( 

Any idea if I need to have Indian PSN account to download SoT? or will it work with US PSN account too?

 

You do need an Indian PSN as all DLC are region locked. Applies for both PSN and Xbox Live. 

 

Also if you need to purchase any additional DLC, the store region must be the same as the disc region. For example, you can't buy a PS/Xbox game in America and buy the DLC from the PSN/Live in India, the store region will also have to be America. 

Edited by sweetvar26

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DarthVader said:

Where should I buy PS4 Pro from? FK does not have assured sellers and Amazon price is too high. Can anyone recommend me an online store? Thanks

Buy mine and save yourself a buck!!!

Lol, anyway you should probably wait if you want to buy a new one, there are no deals going on right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sweetvar26 said:

 

You do need an Indian PSN as all DLC are region locked. Applies for both PSN and Xbox Live. 

 

Also if you need to purchase any additional DLC, the store region must be the same as the disc region. For example, you can't buy a PS/Xbox game in America and buy the DLC from the PSN/Live in India, the store region will also have to be America. 

Correct. But this isn't a dlc, so wanted to check if it works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...