Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

On 9/25/2019 at 8:38 PM, Aftrunner said:

Hmm yeah.

I dont think there are too many choices in there TBH. BenQ is really good but its like 4k more and no Freesync. I think I am gonna get the LG one unless the pricing on the Acer is ridiculous. 

made a choice yet?

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

made a choice yet?

I have chosen to increase my budget and also include BenQ, AOC and Viewsonic to that list. :P

I really wish there were reviews/better information available for monitors. Anytime I google XYZ monitor reviews I end up with a bunch of no name sites that look suspiciously like paid adverts disguised as artices and Youtube reviews of some guy who has 15 views per video and is shooting those videos on a 240p webcam. 

10 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

I have chosen to increase my budget and also include BenQ, AOC and Viewsonic to that list. :P

I really wish there were reviews/better information available for monitors. Anytime I google XYZ monitor reviews I end up with a bunch of no name sites that look suspiciously like paid adverts disguised as artices and Youtube reviews of some guy who has 15 views per video and is shooting those videos on a 240p webcam. 

You gonna buy from Amazon?

AOC and benq zowie look good too?

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

You gonna buy from Amazon?

AOC and benq zowie look good too?

Yeah Amazon. FK has almost no choices and sh*t prices. 

Friend is using the Benq XL2411. He says the colors are good, blacks are decent and he didnt notice any ghosting or blurring. And the BenQ customer service is much better than any other monitor maker. Plus its got height adjustment. Downside is it doesnt have Freesync. 

The other two I added in AOC C24G1 and ViewSonic XG2401 because they both have really great reviews on Amazon.com. They are all around 19k. The AOC is a VA panel which is better at good color reproduction but slightly slower response time than the rest. 

I really would prefer to get something around 13-14k but I am ok spending a little more since it is a monitor and all other components count for sh*t if your display isnt good.

My problem is I really dont know if those three are worth the extra 4-5k. 

14 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

Yeah Amazon. FK has almost no choices and sh*t prices. 

Friend is using the Benq XL2411. He says the colors are good, blacks are decent and he didnt notice any ghosting or blurring. And the BenQ customer service is much better than any other monitor maker. Plus its got height adjustment. Downside is it doesnt have Freesync. 

The other two I added in AOC C24G1 and ViewSonic XG2401 because they both have really great reviews on Amazon.com. They are all around 19k. The AOC is a VA panel which is better at good color reproduction but slightly slower response time than the rest. 

I really would prefer to get something around 13-14k but I am ok spending a little more since it is a monitor and all other components count for sh*t if your display isnt good.

My problem is I really dont know if those three are worth the extra 4-5k. 

There's the LG ultra gear for 15k, I'm keeping my eyes on that

Apple iPhone XR (64GB) (Product) RED ₹36099 or ₹37999

Use Amazon Pay ICICI CC to get 5% Off + 5% Cashback

Or

Use SBI CC/DC to get ₹2000 Off

OnePlus 7 Pro (Mirror Grey, 6GB RAM, Super AMOLED Display, 128GB Storage, 4000mAH Battery) ₹40612 or ₹42999Use Amazon Pay ICICI CC to get 5% Off + 5% Cashback
Or

OnePlus 7 (Mirror Blue, 6GB RAM, Super AMOLED Display, 128GB Storage, 3700mAH Battery) ₹27074 or ₹27999

Or

OnePlus 7T (Glacier Blue, 8GB RAM, Super AMOLED Display, 128GB Storage, 3800mAH Battery) ₹34294 or ₹35999Use Amazon Pay ICICI CC to get 5% Off + 5% Cashback
Or

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (Ocean Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) ₹38806 or ₹40999Use Amazon Pay ICICI CC to get 5% Off + 5% Cashback
Or

Offer goes live at 12pm for Prime users

Edited by santanu18

4 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

which one is better of all 5-6 options above? how about s9? i am confused between one plus 7/s9/iphone xr.

One plus 7t or wait two more weeks one plus 7t pro launching second week oct

• Like 1

Samsung 860 EVO 250 GB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (MZ-76E250BW) ₹3158 or ₹3149
Or

Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (MZ-76E500BW) ₹5233 or ₹5219
Or

Sony PS4 Pro 1TB Console with one Additional Controller Pasted Outside Box ₹32932 or ₹34490
Or

Seller must be Cloudtail to get ₹3000 cashback which can be redeemed for WWE 2K20/NBA 2K20/Borderlands 3/Ghost Recon Breakpoint/PES 2020/Outer Worlds any one of these game between 10th and 31st October 2019

Nintendo Switch with Neon Blue and Neon Red Joy-Console ₹18139 or ₹18999
Or

Edited by santanu18

Nintendo Switch with Neon Blue and Neon Red Joy-Console ₹18139 or ₹18999

Or

Nintendo Switch Lite - Gray/Yellow ₹15333 or ₹15291
Or
Use SBI CC/DC to get 10% Off

Nintendo Switch Lite - Turqoise ₹16695 or ₹16649
Or

Edited by santanu18

4 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Looking to buy smart bulbs. Which one do you guys suggest? Most bulbs have bad consumer reviews. Also, in sale emoji14.png

https://www.amazon.in/Syska-Compatible-Amazon-Google-Assistant/dp/B076JLQSSL/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=syska&qid=1569653857&s=gateway&smid=AT95IG9ONZD7S&sr=8-1

Nintendo Switch with neon red and neon blue Joy‑Con - Version 2-HAC-001(-01) ₹26171 or ₹26998
Or

Control PS4 ₹2849
Use Amazon Pay ICICI CC to get 5% Cashback