Jump to content
Bird Bird Bird

Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Recommended Posts

On 9/20/2019 at 9:32 PM, Chirag2001 said:

 

Ahhh missed it, hopefully it goes on discount again. Or should I play the Ni No Kuni 1 remaster first? In that case Ill wait....

You might enjoy Nnk2 more if you haven't played the first one. Play Nnk2, take a break, watch some Ghibli movies and then get the first one 😊

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bauji said:

You might enjoy Nnk2 more if you haven't played the first one. Play Nnk2, take a break, watch some Ghibli movies and then get the first one 😊

Yeah, plus NNK2 has better combat since its an action rpg vs command based for NNK1.

Other than that, in terms of anination NNK1 just trumps NNK2. The remaster is just beautiful.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yeah, plus NNK2 has better combat since its an action rpg vs command based for NNK1.

Other than that, in terms of anination NNK1 just trumps NNK2. The remaster is just beautiful.

Not only animation, story, variety, character development etc was all better. Nnk2 is a very good game though.

 

Real time combat doesn't make it better than turn based btw.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, abhinit90 said:

Not only animation, story, variety, character development etc was all better. Nnk2 is a very good game though.

 

Real time combat doesn't make it better than turn based btw.

 

Real time is more enjoyable though.

 

Edited by Playstationdude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah thank you @Playstationdude @Bauji  @abhinit90

Will go for NNK2 first, and then play NNK1 Remaster, for reasons you guys mentioned.

 

Also cuz I dont have cash for NNK1 Remaster right now anyway, NNK2 still goes for 1000/- frequently on Amazon so Ill pick it up once I need something to play :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Need tips, looking to get into the whole smart home thing sometime this year. Amazon sales coming up, so Im sure theyll have some sort of deal on the Amazon Echo. I wanna get the Echo Dot cuz its cheaper but Im willing to hear reason to go for the regular Echo. 

 

Also I dont have any smart lighting stuff or anything that works with the Amazon Echo I think. This is an expensive affair, please let me know what items I should pick up in the upcoming sale other than the Echo itself.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chirag2001 said:

Need tips, looking to get into the whole smart home thing sometime this year. Amazon sales coming up, so Im sure theyll have some sort of deal on the Amazon Echo. I wanna get the Echo Dot cuz its cheaper but Im willing to hear reason to go for the regular Echo. 

 

Also I dont have any smart lighting stuff or anything that works with the Amazon Echo I think. This is an expensive affair, please let me know what items I should pick up in the upcoming sale other than the Echo itself.....

You can get tubelight, bulbs, TV, home theater receiver, projector. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, AtheK said:

You can get tubelight, bulbs, TV, home theater receiver, projector. :p

I do have the TV already. What Im looking for next is I guess lighting stuff but of course I see youtubers buying Philips Hue, but wanted to know what youre using? And does it integrate well with your home system?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I do have the TV already. What Im looking for next is I guess lighting stuff but of course I see youtubers buying Philips Hue, but wanted to know what youre using? And does it integrate well with your home system?
I use wipro batten tubights for entire house. Plus I have sysyka bulbs in couple of rooms, mainly kids and HT room.

They work well except the fact that the tubelight powerback on in case of power cut, even if they are in off state. Have to ask Alexa to switch them back off again.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AtheK said:

I use wipro batten tubights for entire house. Plus I have sysyka bulbs in couple of rooms, mainly kids and HT room.

They work well except the fact that the tubelight powerback on in case of power cut, even if they are in off state. Have to ask Alexa to switch them back off again.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
 

Ill check out both, sounds pretty ok. We dont really have power cuts in my area, so should be fine in that regard I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you dont have Axis bank  DC

 

You can simply open a basic savings account with zero balance . 

Get the free rupay card use it on Fk sale  and close the account once the sale is over .

 

 

Also those near rural areas can open normal account by just dep  2.5k (Rural Branch) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, dante77 said:

What if internet is not working. Will these wifi lights work? Are Bluetooth ones better?

You make them work manually, just like normal lights. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...