Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Just now, kaka_messi said:

Guys what is more important; 4k display or 144hz rate @ 1080p? Gaming monitor....4k 144hz monitor cost 30k+ 

For 4k monitor, first check whether you have the CPU, GPU and other hardware to support 4k gaming first. If you have a 4k monitor without a PC capable of supporting 4k gaming, you will be playing at sub 30 fps on PC - which is a miserable experience. And you cannot play on a lower resolution with a 4k monitor (Or any other resolution monitor) as the image will look absolutely miserable. For example, a 1080p monitor will give a far superior image than a 4k monitor where you have set the display resolution to 1080p. 

As far as 144hz is concerned, it mainly makes a difference if you are into competitive MP games, especially MP FPS Games. Again check if you have Hardware which support 120 fps gaming for your 144 hz monitor. A disadvantage of 144 hz is that almost all monitors are TN Panels, which have frankly (In my experience) quite bad colors. Another negative of TN Panels (For me at least) is that long usage can cause eye strain, something I have not observed in IPS Panels.

If you are not that into competitive FPS, I would urge you to get a 1440p IPS/VA Panel with GSync/Free Sync (Or 1080p 60 hz IPS/VA Panel with GSync/FreeSync if you don't have the required hardware) and you will enjoy a far better experience.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

Local dimming is needed for better blacks and proper HDR functioning. 

As I said earlier, the TV should be good if you consider it as a LED TV and don't expect it to give you the Colours and Picture quality of super expensive QLED TVs.

why will I pay 73k for LED tv :O

Damn, u r making me worried now lol

Guys what is more important; 4k display or 144hz rate @ 1080p? Gaming monitor....4k 144hz monitor cost 30k+ 
4k is the resolution, 144hz is the refresh speed. For gaming at 4k 144hz you need a monster gfx card.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Ofcourse, but I expect experience with picture quality , sound and all to be atleast 3 times better than what I used to have (mitv 43)
I don't think you will be getting experience 3 times better than the likes of good VU or MI 4k tv sets. Better check reviews online.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Ofcourse, but I expect experience with picture quality , sound and all to be atleast 3 times better than what I used to have (mitv 43)
I don't think you will be getting experience 3 times better than the likes of good VU or MI 4k tv sets. Better check reviews online.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, sourav100192 said:

Deals for ps4 pro? been using slim for quite a while, time for uograde, too tired to wait for ps5

Sony PS4 Pro 1TB Console with one Additional Controller Pasted Outside Box ₹34490/₹33715
Use SBI CC/DC to get 10% Off
Or
Amazon Pay ICICI CC to get 1000 Off + 5% Cashback

If you can't wait then get this or wait till midnight for flipkart deals to go live as they might bring it down a bit