Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

1 minute ago, Chirag2001 said:

Im talking about the Netgear Nighthawk R7000/R7000P router.

Went for about 5k during last Flipkart sale so hoping for similar price......

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

That's highly unlikely to get repeated

Bose Sound Sport Free Truly Wireless Sport Headphones (Midnight Blue/Citron) ₹11960
Use SBI CC/DC to get 10% Off

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, santanu18 said:

You misread it. 40k is minimum to get extra 2k off once per card during the entire sale in flipkart. For orders below that, max discount is 2k.

That's what I am saying. No discount below any orders of 40k. If I want to purchase ps4 pro with controller , it costs let's say 37k listed price. when I check out, I don't get any disc on any axis or icici card.

same with controller, no discount as u said. 

7 minutes ago, sourav100192 said:

That's what I am saying. No discount below any orders of 40k. If I want to purchase ps4 pro with controller , it costs let's say 37k listed price. when I check out, I don't get any disc on any axis or icici card.

same with controller, no discount as u said. 

You misread again. MIn transaction amount is not 40k in either flipkart or Amazon. Please check again

Check images below, clearly says wat I am talking abt. In amazon I never sais min trxn amount is 40k, but in flipkart it is. 
41r8gHt.png

P7Qu1Qq.png
Arre bhai you are checking the condition for extra 2000 off, please check condition for 10% off till 2000.

2 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

Mine's delivered. 

But.....

One flickering dead pixel. Its almost not noticeable unless you specifically look for it. And goes away sometimes. Its not bothering me except for knowing that I have it lol.

So I dont know whether to initiate a return or just keep it. 

As far as the monitor is concerned, its pretty decent. Calibration out of the box is kind poor (brightness and contrast are way overblown) and Freesync has to be turned on in the monitor settings for your GPU to detect it as a freesync monitor. Other than that no reason for complaints.

I'd get a replacement...

Did you also check for backlight bleeding?

DJI Osmo Action Cam Digital Camera with 2 displays 11m Waterproof 4K HDR-Video 12MP 145° Angle Black 41% Off ₹17999

Bose SoundLink Around Ear II Bluetooth Headset with Mic  (Black, Over the Ear) ₹11969

Use ICICI CC or Axis CC/DC to get 10% Off

Netgear ex6110-100ins Router (White) 70% Off ₹1199

Acer Nitro 5 Ryzen 5 Quad Core - (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/4 GB Graphics) AN515-43 Gaming Laptop  (15.6 inch, Obsidian Black, 2.3 kg) ₹37000
Add something worth ₹10 to make cart ₹40000 and be eligible for ₹4000 discount
Use ICICI CC or Axis CC/DC to get ₹1000 Off

Apple iPad (6th Gen) 32 GB 9.7 inch with Wi-Fi Only (Space Grey/Silver) ₹18999
Use ICICI CC or Axis CC/DC to get ₹2000 Off

Apple iPhone XR (64GB) - Yellow ₹40999
Or
Use Amazon Pay ICICI CC to get 5% Off + 5% Cashback

Sony XB01 Portable Bluetooth Speaker 59% Off ₹1199

Fallout 76 PS4 92% Off ₹299

Edited by santanu18

11 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Any iPad exchange thingy?? Want to get rid of my old iPad with new one

Nope unfortunately. They only allow phone exchange. They removed tab exchange offer few years ago

Gillette Mach 3 Cartridge (Pack of 12) 50% Off ₹587

Edited by santanu18

Which will be the better laptop to go for considering its same configuration except processor ?

https://www.amazon.in/FX505DT-Graphics-5-3550H-Windows-FX505DT-AL106T/dp/B07RTYFS9S/ - 51,990 ( Ryzen - 5 3550H)

https://www.flipkart.com/asus-rog-strix-g-core-i5-9th-gen-8-gb-512-gb-ssd-windows-10-home-4-graphics-g531gt-bq002t-gaming-laptop/p/itmfg9yrygyxdxwm - 53,490 ( i5 m 9th gen )

12 minutes ago, puns said:

Which will be the better laptop to go for considering its same configuration except processor ?

https://www.amazon.in/FX505DT-Graphics-5-3550H-Windows-FX505DT-AL106T/dp/B07RTYFS9S/ - 51,990 ( Ryzen - 5 3550H)

https://www.flipkart.com/asus-rog-strix-g-core-i5-9th-gen-8-gb-512-gb-ssd-windows-10-home-4-graphics-g531gt-bq002t-gaming-laptop/p/itmfg9yrygyxdxwm - 53,490 ( i5 m 9th gen )

Get the one with i5, better performer than ryzen.

1650 can't drive games at 120fps, so that won't make a difference. And you wouldn't have to deal with interpolation in games.

Also ROG Strix name just might help you retain better value in future but honestly, it just looks better too.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sourav100192 said:

check this. there is no offer for 10% till 2k on either controller or ps4 pro. check this. 

The instant discount of 10% till 2k is available now . 

Also this looks like a better deal 

Sony PS4 Pro 1TB Console with Extra controller(Black) 1000 GB with The Last Of Us: Remastered, God of War

PS4 Pro with additional controller and 2 games - TLOU & GOW