Bird Bird Bird

Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

1 hour ago, mittalshekhar1 said:

Where can i find this coupon code

Im not sure, but it only shows up if you have an Amazon Echo product linked to that Amazon account. If you dont own the Echo, you cant avail the offer.

Now I wish Id gotten the Echo Dot+Bulb combo when it was going for 2k, but Ill get it during Diwali sales :) 

Toshiba 2TB External HDD

Going for 4200/- after SBI discount:

https://www.amazon.in/Canvio-Basic-2TB-USB3-0-Black/dp/B07DNDLHH8/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=toshiba+2tb&qid=1569996874&s=videogames&smid=A14CZOWI0VEHLG&sr=8-1

Thinking of going for it......

I think its a good deal can somebody confirm if it is? For a 2TB hard drive?

Edited by Chirag2001

Toshiba 2TB External HDD
Going for 4200/- after SBI discount:
https://www.amazon.in/Canvio-Basic-2TB-USB3-0-Black/dp/B07DNDLHH8/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=toshiba+2tb&qid=1569996874&s=videogames&smid=A14CZOWI0VEHLG&sr=8-1

Thinking of going for it......
I think its a good deal can somebody confirm if it is? For a 2TB hard drive?

Might as well go all in and get the 4tb version, it's for 7k+bank discount.
You can never have too much storage.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

31 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

Yes lol, Im sure Ill need the extra storage. Thanks!

TCL 100.3 cm (40 Inches) Full HD LED Smart TV 40S62FS (Black) ₹13499

Use SBI CC/DC to get 10% Off

Van Heusen Women's Blazer upto 75% Off from ₹748

Funko Pop upto 60% Off from ₹439

Amazon

Funko Pop Toys upto 40% Off from ₹659
Buy 3 save 10%, buy 4 save 15%

flipkart

6 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

Toshiba Canvio Basics 4 TB External Hard Disk Drive  (Black) ₹6299
Use SBI CC/DC to get 10% Off

Amazon

Use Axis CC/DC or ICICI CC to get 10% Off

flipkart

Edited by santanu18

BROTHERS!

I need a speaker set for the bedroom TV (and the PS4). Cannot do 5.1 as the wife threatens to leave me if I put more "tech sh*t" in the bedroom. 

Is the Logitech Z625 good for a large room? I understand its a computer speaker and wonder if it might be set up to be used from 2-3 feet instead of 10-12. Any alternatives around/under 10k?

Sony PS4 Pro 1 TB  (Black, Additional Controller pasted outside the Box) ₹28490
Exchange any working Xbox console or PS3/PS4 to get ₹6000 Off
Working PS2 will fetch you ₹5500
Use Axis CC/DC or ICICI CC to get ₹2000 Off

• Like 1

11 hours ago, santanu18 said:

Mi LED Wi-Fi 10W Smart Bulb (White and Color, E27 Base), Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant ₹499

Apply ₹600 Off Coupon

Amazon Brand - Solimo Smart LED Light, 9W, B22 Holder, Alexa Enabled ₹99

Apply ₹450 Off Coupon

YMMV deal, mostly Echo users are able to see the offer, some are not though

Many deals are there. Any specific phone you are looking for?

10 hours ago, Spacescreamer said:

This ought to do it. - Asus ZenFone 6z, 28k.

Further 2k discount via card usage. 

needed to buy the phone right away... went with the 7T itself. Thanks! :)

• Like 1

BROTHERS!

I need a speaker set for the bedroom TV (and the PS4). Cannot do 5.1 as the wife threatens to leave me if I put more "tech sh*t" in the bedroom. 

Is the Logitech Z625 good for a large room? I understand its a computer speaker and wonder if it might be set up to be used from 2-3 feet instead of 10-12. Any alternatives around/under 10k?
:rofl:

Get a 5.1 and hide is somewhere and say its a surround sound :rofl:

On 9/29/2019 at 10:34 AM, roun90 said:

For 4k monitor, first check whether you have the CPU, GPU and other hardware to support 4k gaming first. If you have a 4k monitor without a PC capable of supporting 4k gaming, you will be playing at sub 30 fps on PC - which is a miserable experience. And you cannot play on a lower resolution with a 4k monitor (Or any other resolution monitor) as the image will look absolutely miserable. For example, a 1080p monitor will give a far superior image than a 4k monitor where you have set the display resolution to 1080p. 

As far as 144hz is concerned, it mainly makes a difference if you are into competitive MP games, especially MP FPS Games. Again check if you have Hardware which support 120 fps gaming for your 144 hz monitor. A disadvantage of 144 hz is that almost all monitors are TN Panels, which have frankly (In my experience) quite bad colors. Another negative of TN Panels (For me at least) is that long usage can cause eye strain, something I have not observed in IPS Panels.

If you are not that into competitive FPS, I would urge you to get a 1440p IPS/VA Panel with GSync/Free Sync (Or 1080p 60 hz IPS/VA Panel with GSync/FreeSync if you don't have the required hardware) and you will enjoy a far better experience.

I do have hardware for 144hz but yeah my processor and ram are not what they used to be. GFX is 1080ti though. 

I found this monitor on amazon; 144hz, ips panel, 1080 full HD. 

Should I buy it? 

https://www.amazon.in/144hz-Variant-Monitor-FREESYNC-Technology/dp/B07WLW8QWN

Edited by kaka_messi

1 hour ago, Aftrunner said:

BROTHERS!

What's your budget ? I would recommend getting active 2 1 from Edifier or Swans. 

I've an Edifier SB350DB, and it's absolutely phenomenal. Couldn't get a 5 1 due to same challenges, and soundbars are inferior to 2.1 anyway 

Edit: Do remember these speakers will not have HDMI ARC, so if that's important to you, soundbar is the most likely option. 

Edited by Bird Bird Bird

19 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

What's your budget ? I would recommend getting active 2 1 from Edifier or Swans. 

I've an Edifier SB350DB, and it's absolutely phenomenal. Couldn't get a 5 1 due to same challenges, and soundbars are inferior to 2.1 anyway 

Edit: Do remember these speakers will not have HDMI ARC, so if that's important to you, soundbar is the most likely option. 

Not more than 10k. I use headphones 90% of the time. These arent going to be used enough to justify anything more.