Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Does anybody have a recommendation for a good Bluetooth speaker? Preferably with Alexa built-in, dont want to spend on an Echo dot separately.

I was looking at Sony SRS-XB402M:

But its a little bit expensive, priced at 17k right now for the Amazon sale.

If anybody has a recommendation please do tell. Though I dont mind waiting till Christmas for better deals/price drops. 

2 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Does anybody have a recommendation for a good Bluetooth speaker? Preferably with Alexa built-in, dont want to spend on an Echo dot separately.

I was looking at Sony SRS-XB402M:

But its a little bit expensive, priced at 17k right now for the Amazon sale.

If anybody has a recommendation please do tell. Though I dont mind waiting till Christmas for better deals/price drops. 

For 17k I believe JBL is offering a wireless soundbar and subwoofer setup. You might wanna check out Flipkart for it, in case it meets your requirements.

For 17k I believe JBL is offering a wireless soundbar and subwoofer setup. You might wanna check out Flipkart for it, in case it meets your requirements.
Itne mein achcha sa.2.1 setup lelo unless you need portability

10% Cashback max ₹100 on e-gift cards
Valid till 14th October 23:59:59

Offer must be collected before buying the e-gift card.
You can gift it to yourself.
Good for buying anything in the sale, even if you have nothing to buy, it's good for paying bills/recharges

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, santanu18 said:

10% Cashback max ₹100 on e-gift cards
Valid till 14th October 23:59:59

Offer must be collected before buying the e-gift card.
You can gift it to yourself.
Good for buying anything in the sale, even if you have nothing to buy, it's good for paying bills/recharges

Can I gift myself ? 

Same I'd will redeem the giftcard which got its amount deducted.

1 hour ago, abhinit90 said:
1 hour ago, Playstationdude said:

Itne mein achcha sa.2.1 setup lelo unless you need portability

Lol utna budget nahi hai.  :rofl:I was gonna go for an Echo Dot, I realised that I need a good bluetooth speaker, so why not combine the two? 

I like the UE Boom 2, fits the budget at 10k, but then I need to spend more money for an Echo Dot. 

The Sony speaker I mentioned earlier has Alexa built-in. 

1 hour ago, Playstationdude said:

Also in case somebody does need it, Bose has a similar price point as well, so you might want to look into that option.

I just need a regular bluetooth speaker with Alexa.

16 hours ago, santanu18 said:

100% Cashback upto ₹50 on recharge/bill payment

Offer validity: October 14, 2019 3 pm to October 14, 2019 9 pm

Why is this not showing for me? Is it because of that KYC thing where you gotta attach all documents required and arrange meetup with an agent?

Edited by funnyadit

Is this user specific? Not seeing any offer after visiting the link or after landing at the relevant section via app. 
I don't think so. I got it. Redeemed it in my own acc, rec'd the cashbk also. I even got a mail informing abt the offer.

Sent from my LG-M700 using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, Spacescreamer said:

Is this user specific? Not seeing any offer after visiting the link or after landing at the relevant section via app. 

It is supposed to be most of the users but if you can't see then unfortunately not eligible for it. Not sure why.

27 minutes ago, funnyadit said:

Why is this not showing for me? Is it because of that KYC thing where you gotta attach all documents required and arrange meetup with an agent?

No idea man. Could be for KYC or maybe not.

Guys need to order Ddr3 RAM seems like primeabgb does not keep any ddr3 ram nowadays and on Amazon the sellers seems new 

Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 Memory Kit (CMZ8GX3M1A1600C10) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B005T63BJM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_dbBPDb7ENCG5D

Will plug this along with my 4GB x2 ddr3 ram would it be a good choice?