Bird Bird Bird

Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Flipkart experience just sucks. I don't know what the *bleep* Walmart paid $20 billion for. Amazon runs smooth as f**k with fast deliveries no matter how many orders there are. Flipkart will always be playing second fiddle if they don't get their sh*t together. 

23 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Yup rog 2. It was Easily 5+ mins this time. After completing my payment I returned to the product page to cause I missed the no interest emi option even then you could add it to cart. Maybe they had a lot of units this time. 

Whats the normal price? 37999?

The updates for the shipment are messed up on Fk as well. Kept showing the article as "not reached the nearest hub" since Monday. Same was the case today, and even after I got the notification that the article is out for delivery. 

Checked the page after receiving the article and it straight up mentions that it has reached the nearest hub + out for delivery + delivered. 

What is the use of having a page when such stupid standards are being observed? 

The delivery for the article was handled by Myntra team. Packaging box came good bit damaged, disc inside its case was floating about (thankfully not damaged). The bird brained delivery man was super sure that the box condition would not have any impact on the disc. Then proceeded to confirm that a disc is that "round round thing with a shiny side... Hai na sir?" 

Edited by Spacescreamer

11 minutes ago, puns said:

So the great sale comes to an end finally. Till next time, probably Diwali :D

For sure few of us would still be waiting for their stuff to get delivered by the time next sale comes thanks to flipkart :)

Already a few items are showing delivery date as 20th Oct for me :D :P

21 minutes ago, puns said:

Next sale, Diwali sale in two weeks

1 hour ago, Nathan.Drake said:

If the seller was always SHREYASHFASHIONS then 99% chance it will be a counterfeit

Edited by santanu18

24 minutes ago, puns said:

Yeah planning to get what I couldn't this time on Diwali. As for FK's delivery...I'm starting to get very doubtful of their reliability. I live in the far east so if you metro guys get screwed we are gonna have it worse ugh. Delivery takes weeks for us no kidding.

1 hour ago, santanu18 said:

Don't worry it's the same every single year during holiday and BBD. Forget about your order, get on with your life. Act surprised when you receive your order as if you got gifted by a Secret Santa

And act more surprised when the secret santa asks for money ! :D

48 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

This was the worst sale in many years. Barring a few major discounts, everything was cheaper last BBD.

For example- I bought my audio technica m50x headphones for 5k last sale without any cashback, this year even with cashback they were costing 7.3k.

I was waiting for sale on m50x ,_,

Totally meh sale.