Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Dualshock 4 Wireless Controller for Playstation 4 - Black V2 37% Off ₹3200

19 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

I dont think its a pricing error. 

Well from the way they were individually priced, it felt so. Anyway even if it's not, still its a good price nevertheless

On 11/13/2019 at 9:22 PM, santanu18 said:

One of my freind bought this DS4 way earlier. Turned out they were not eligible for warranty.

8 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Most probably imported or grey market pieces?

Cloudtail/Retailnet are proper sellers. Controller warranty is only 3 months and most of them don't have that. Besides a controller generally doesn't go wrong that early. If you choose some fishy seller like Micromini or something else, then yeah no warranty applicable.

Cloudtail/Retailnet are proper sellers. Controller warranty is only 3 months and most of them don't have that. Besides a controller generally doesn't go wrong that early. If you choose some fishy seller like Micromini or something else, then yeah no warranty applicable.
It seems I was lucky to get replacement after 5 months and seller was micromini.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, santanu18 said:

Yeah . My controller has issues with r3 automatically navigates up all the time. I though they had warranty of 6 months. Any idea how to fix it?
Also have never seen cloudtail selling below 3800

On 11/20/2019 at 9:28 AM, rushaboswal said:

Yeah . My controller has issues with r3 automatically navigates up all the time. I though they had warranty of 6 months. Any idea how to fix it?

You can get the analog stick repaired. I got my left stick repaired in Palika Bazaar. Cost me around 300rs.

The black one is currently for 3200