Bird Bird Bird

Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

On 11/13/2019 at 9:22 PM, santanu18 said:

One of my freind bought this DS4 way earlier. Turned out they were not eligible for warranty.

8 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Most probably imported or grey market pieces?

Cloudtail/Retailnet are proper sellers. Controller warranty is only 3 months and most of them don't have that. Besides a controller generally doesn't go wrong that early. If you choose some fishy seller like Micromini or something else, then yeah no warranty applicable.

Cloudtail/Retailnet are proper sellers. Controller warranty is only 3 months and most of them don't have that. Besides a controller generally doesn't go wrong that early. If you choose some fishy seller like Micromini or something else, then yeah no warranty applicable.
It seems I was lucky to get replacement after 5 months and seller was micromini.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Soulreaper said:

It seems I was lucky to get replacement after 5 months and seller was micromini.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

You were extremely lucky I think.

Toy house Ride on cars for kids upto 72% Off from ₹1020

16 hours ago, santanu18 said:

Yeah . My controller has issues with r3 automatically navigates up all the time. I though they had warranty of 6 months. Any idea how to fix it?
Also have never seen cloudtail selling below 3800

On 11/20/2019 at 9:28 AM, rushaboswal said:

Yeah . My controller has issues with r3 automatically navigates up all the time. I though they had warranty of 6 months. Any idea how to fix it?

You can get the analog stick repaired. I got my left stick repaired in Palika Bazaar. Cost me around 300rs.

The black one is currently for 3200

3 hours ago, abhinit90 said:
On 11/20/2019 at 9:28 AM, rushaboswal said:

The black one is currently for 3200

Dont have the budget :( already bought too many games

8 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

Im from kolhapur. Nothing gets done here XD

Well if you're unable to get it fixed i suppose you'll either throw it away or keep it in some drawer. If you don't mind waiting I'm planning some work on my own ds4 in the weeks to come. I don't mind testing removing and reattaching the analog stick bases. If it's successful you can send me your ds4 and I'll fix it for you. The parts required can be bought from AliExpress. Just pay for the part and shipping both ways. 

6 hours ago, Walker said:

Well if you're unable to get it fixed i suppose you'll either throw it away or keep it in some drawer. If you don't mind waiting I'm planning some work on my own ds4 in the weeks to come. I don't mind testing removing and reattaching the analog stick bases. If it's successful you can send me your ds4 and I'll fix it for you. The parts required can be bought from AliExpress. Just pay for the part and shipping both ways. 

Sounds good. Its now kept in a drawer though. The problem is not constant happens at intervals. 

Let me know how your expirement goes :)