Jump to content
Bird Bird Bird

Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, blitzkreiig said:

Nintendo Switch online is 25% off at Target, digital delivery via email....worked for me.

 

Nintendo Switch Online

Got it too a couple of hours back. 

 

Can you buy any Switch digital code on Amazon ? Every game shows OOS for me, even with a US VPN and trying multiple US pin codes. 

Edited by Bird Bird Bird

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Got it too a couple of hours back. 

 

Can you buy any Switch digital code on Amazon ? Every game shows OOS for me, even with a US VPN and trying multiple US pin codes. 

Yes all. No VPN required to purchase from Amazon



Nintendo Switch Digital Games on Sale

 


Nintendo Switch First Party games on Sale

 

 

Always look for Amazon.com seller and choose a tax free state to save sales tax

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Got it too a couple of hours back. 

 

Can you buy any Switch digital code on Amazon ? Every game shows OOS for me, even with a US VPN and trying multiple US pin codes. 

 

You need to go to Content and Devices settings on amazon.in and change the country to US.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, blitzkreiig said:

Nintendo Switch online is 25% off at Target, digital delivery via email....worked for me.

 

Nintendo Switch Online

How long did it take for the email? Been 2 hours here and still no code.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, santanu18 said:

Yes all. No VPN required to purchase from Amazon



Nintendo Switch Digital Games on Sale

 


Nintendo Switch First Party games on Sale

 

 

Always look for Amazon.com seller and choose a tax free state to save sales tax

 

 

Can't do it. Just says OOS. 

 

2 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

 

You need to go to Content and Devices settings on amazon.in and change the country to US.

 

It gives me a warning that I won't be able to purchase from Amazon IN using the same login. So that's a major bummer. 

 

Also, will my prime account be affected ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

 

Can't do it. Just says OOS. 

 

 

It gives me a warning that I won't be able to purchase from Amazon IN using the same login. So that's a major bummer. 

 

Also, will my prime account be affected ?

 

You can switch back to India after buying the code. The purchase restriction is only for Kindle stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...