Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Horizon Zero Dawn PS4 ₹151

A physical copy of Horizon Zero Dawn was going for 151/- only?
I mean it's not expensive otherwise but that's crazy cheap.

Also I received a Zomato Gold voucher code today, for my HDFC Regalia card.
I already have a membership, so will stack on top of it, extending my membership?

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

No coupon can be stacked along with Gold membership. Coupon + cashback can be combined and Gold + cashback too, but coupon + Gold is not allowed.
Gold is now sh*t imo, so no point in getting it unless you're getting it for free.

They've stopped 1+1 and 2+2 on most places and have replaced it with 10-20% discount

Just now, abhinit90 said:

Gold is now sh*t imo, so no point in getting it unless you're getting it for free.

They've stopped 1+1 and 2+2 on most places and have replaced it with 10-20% discount

Gold on delivery is good for lazy people like me who mostly orders online instead of going to the restaurant

Gold on delivery is good for lazy people like me who mostly orders online instead of going to the restaurant
The selection of restaurants in delivery where i live is abysmal to say the least.

And most of those restaurants offer 40% off as it is which is better imo

The selection of restaurants in delivery where i live is abysmal to say the least.

Great Indian Sale 19th - 22nd Jan
Sale starts Early for Prime users from 12pm on 18th Jan
SBI CC will have 10% Off

More offers will be revealed later, stay tuned.

SjyqTQb.png

7 minutes ago, abhinit90 said:

Damn :( In my location also a lot of good options which I liked stopped Gold delivery, still there are a few left and I have already recovered the Gold sub, so no worries for me :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

But even in that they do jhol that if normally a item is priced at say 200 if you use gold they price the item at super inflated price like mrp 500 or something and then give you 1+1 which turns out more costly than buying it at 200.

Also like another guy said ever since they started gold on delivery it's become horrible. Most places which had 1+1 food on dine in are gone, daily restriction of just one unlock per day etc make it a bad proposition now.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

But even in that they do jhol that if normally a item is priced at say 200 if you use gold they price the item at super inflated price like mrp 500 or something and then give you 1+1 which turns out more costly than buying it at 200.

Also like another guy said ever since they started gold on delivery it's become horrible. Most places which had 1+1 food on dine in are gone, daily restriction of just one unlock per day etc make it a bad proposition now.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

I got Zomato Gold a couple months ago only, the options may be less but there are a few restaurants which I frequent and they still are on gold. I made my sub fees back in 2 visits.

Also, their new dine feature saved me a few bucks. 

It's not as good as it used to be, I guess now it's only for people who use it again and again on the same restaurants.

Swiggy on the other hand has been saving me money, it may add delivery and restaurant charges but I always pay equal or less after applying offer or using some UPI.

Can't complain even if I am getting stuff for the same price as dine in or MRP but getting it delivered to me.

• Like 1

I remember once my order became expensive by 50 bucks or so after applying gold. Ridiculous. 
Exactly my point, gold used to be so awesome, it's absolutely crap now. I guess tumne model was not sustainable. There is this another membership called gourmet passport, they aren't any good either.
I got Zomato Gold a couple months ago only, the options may be less but there are a few restaurants which I frequent and they still are on gold. I made my sub fees back in 2 visits.
Also, their new dine feature saved me a few bucks. 
It's not as good as it used to be, I guess now it's only for people who use it again and again on the same restaurants.

Swiggy on the other hand has been saving me money, it may add delivery and restaurant charges but I always pay equal or less after applying offer or using some UPI.
Can't complain even if I am getting stuff for the same price as dine in or MRP but getting it delivered to me.
The discounts on swiggy are good i will admit. Also if you get swiggy super at a cheap price it's really good as you get free delivery and you end up saving a lot.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk