Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

1 hour ago, Chirag2001 said:

I spoke to the guy who runs the IG for GTS. He said they should be able to get most TLOU2 orders, all 3 editions delivered Day 1 to feasible areas.

Its not a credible enough source by any means, but if GTS can then Amazon order should be able to, as well.

According to my Amazon order, the website says that it'll be delivered on June 28th. Maybe the date may change . But even if it doesn't, I don't really mind the wait as I'm in no hurry.

But for those who cannot wait and want it day 1 ,maybe Amazon won't be able to deliver it on day 1?

Edited by kold_war

1 hour ago, Chirag2001 said:

I spoke to the guy who runs the IG for GTS. He said they should be able to get most TLOU2 orders, all 3 editions delivered Day 1 to feasible areas.

Its not a credible enough source by any means, but if GTS can then Amazon order should be able to, as well.

Edit:DP

Edited by kold_war

40 minutes ago, kold_war said:

According to my Amazon order, the website says that it'll be delivered on June 28th. Maybe the date may change . But even if it doesn't, I don't really mind the wait as I'm in no hurry.

But for those who cannot wait and want it day 1 ,maybe Amazon won't be able to deliver it on day 1?

GTS is a gaming store. So they cater to Day 1 deliveries for all us impatient gamers. But I'm pretty sure if you're a Prime member, you'll get the order Day 1, or the next day.

I never pre-order games, but I pre-order books a lot and I usually get them the day after release from Amazon.

26 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Does GTS offer full refund for cancellation ?

I'm pretty sure so. I haven't done pre-orders before, but they let you cancel regular orders if they havent yet shipped.

PS. I think some people tried to cancel their Collectors Edition and get the Special Edition instead, so if you wanna cancel your order you should be able to.

But drop them an email if you want, their response rate is pretty quick. 

On 5/30/2020 at 10:36 AM, kold_war said:

99.99% chance Amazon WILL NOT deliver the game on Day 1. There is absolutely slim chance for them to deliver it on Day 1 or closer to it :P:D

AKG Lyra Ultra-HD, Four Capsule, Multi-Capture Mode, USB-C Condenser Microphone for Calling, Recording and Streaming, WEB CONFERENCING & VOIP ₹8499/₹9024

Use SBI CC to get ₹1000 Off
Use Amazon Pay ICICI CC to get ₹500 + 5% cashback as Amazon Pay Balance
SBI offer expires today

Last day to get 10% Off max ₹1000 Off on minimum ₹5000 purchase using SBI CC

CxrMz0i.png

Offer expires at 23:59:59 IST
Offer valid on selected products where the banner is visible

13 minutes ago, santanu18 said:

99.99% chance Amazon WILL NOT deliver the game on Day 1. There is absolutely slim chance for them to deliver it on Day 1 or closer to it :P:D

Yup not expecting them to either......I'm fine with it :bigyellowgrin:

Does anyone know if Nehru place has opened up again?

Even though I would hate to go out but my laptop's keyboard has stopped working, either I would have to get it fixed or get a new psu for my old pc and start working on it.

Can't wait for delivery since I have lot of ongoing projects. Quite urgent.

Even though I would hate to go out but my laptop's keyboard has stopped working, either I would have to get it fixed or get a new psu for my old pc and start working on it.
Order a new usb keyboard and connect it to your laptop, profit?????

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

Good suggestion but given that most of my work is to code which means majority of the time I am coding with laptop in my lap while being in my bed or bean bag, having an external keyboard will create too much distance between the screen and me. Sitting in a chair all day really messes up with your back. On pc side I just run the monitor near the bed and use wireless keyboard but psu gave out months ago.

It seems silly but makes a lot of difference when you are coding 8-10hrs a day.

1 hour ago, kunjanp said:

Good suggestion but given that most of my work is to code which means majority of the time I am coding with laptop in my lap while being in my bed or bean bag, having an external keyboard will create too much distance between the screen and me. Sitting in a chair all day really messes up with your back. On pc side I just run the monitor near the bed and use wireless keyboard but psu gave out months ago.

It seems silly but makes a lot of difference when you are coding 8-10hrs a day.

1) Keep laptop on table

2) keep usb keyboard on laptop keyboard

3) Profit.

Fellow guy with dead laptop keyboard.

On 5/30/2020 at 12:03 PM, Chirag2001 said:

I'm pretty sure so. I haven't done pre-orders before, but they let you cancel regular orders if they havent yet shipped.

PS. I think some people tried to cancel their Collectors Edition and get the Special Edition instead, so if you wanna cancel your order you should be able to.

But drop them an email if you want, their response rate is pretty quick. 

GTS charges 3% for cancellation, Amazon has citi offers today so flat 1100 discount on the CE, still I will save better with amazon so gonna cancel the GTS order

https://www.amazon.in/PS4-Last-Us-Part-II/dp/B088QCFG8N/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2JEH4D7LDACM7&dchild=1&keywords=last%2Bof%2Bus%2B2&qid=1591012430&sprefix=last%2Bof%2Bu%2Caps%2C269&sr=8-1&th=1

Edited by Assassins Creed

On 5/31/2020 at 7:22 AM, kunjanp said:

70% of it is open. I went there last Thursday. 

Pretty crowded too.