Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

On 5/27/2020 at 6:33 PM, radicaldude said:

logitech g304 lightspeed. period. Epic mouse it is.

or

Coolermaster mm 710/711

PS:- I am looking for them as well.

https://www.amazon.in/Logitech-Lightspeed-Wireless-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B07G98H6PM/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=Logitech+g304&qid=1592160050&sr=8-2

In stock, be quick if you still want it.

13 hours ago, WhoCantBeNamed said:

Any deals on wireless headphones that work with PS4? Not too costly though.

Thanks.

8 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Afaik, only the official ps wireless headset work with ps4. I have tried multiple bluetooth ones but they dont work.

If your TV supports Bluetooth headset, can't you just connect the Bluetooth headset to TV and then route the sound, should work, does with Xbox. Did not try with ps4, but don't see a reason why it won't. 

33 minutes ago, AtheK said:

If your TV supports Bluetooth headset, can't you just connect the Bluetooth headset to TV and then route the sound, should work, does with Xbox. Did not try with ps4, but don't see a reason why it won't. 

It does work. I normally use that when I forget to charge the PS headphones. Might have to play with the bt audio delay in the TV.

22 minutes ago, Walker said:

It does work. I normally use that when I forget to charge the PS headphones. Might have to play with the bt audio delay in the TV.

Ya depending on the quality of the TV and connection, but that should be easy to do, plus it will save a lot of money. 

56 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

It does but game mode for picture is not available in bluetooth mode.

No such issues here. Don't know why game mode wouldn't be available for picture if bluetooth is enabled.

1 minute ago, playstationdude said:

Because Game mode tries to minimise lag, so at least in LG game mode is disabled when you use bluetooth headphones.

Ah figured that might be the issue. Only alternative is to pick up a bluetooth headphone adaptor for the ps4. Was using one but I lost it. 

Like this. I had picked it up from aliexpress https://www.amazon.in/dp/B073VLYXRW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_N3d6Eb9CPQQMV

3 minutes ago, Walker said:

Ah figured that might be the issue. Only alternative is to pick up a bluetooth headphone adaptor for the ps4. Was using one but I lost it. 

Like this. I had picked it up from aliexpress https://www.amazon.in/dp/B073VLYXRW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_N3d6Eb9CPQQMV

Is it always this expensive? I would love to buy one myself but 4500 is too much.

3 minutes ago, Walker said:

Is it always this expensive? I would love to buy one myself but 4500 is too much.

OT - you don't realise how easy online shopping has made life. Working on a mod for my 7 year old PS4 which required a chassis fan. Went to town and computer part shops and none of them had one. Had a great interaction at one place

Me : I need a chassis fan

Guy : what?

Me : computer cabinet fan

Guy : ya wait. 

He disappears upstairs and comes back with a 4th Gen i5.

Guy : 12k with bill

Me : no that's a processor I want the cabinet fan that fits on the cabinet.

Guy turns to the lady behind the counter. She tells him it's in a black box. He disappears again and comes back with a black box. I ask him to open the box and he removes a cpu cooler.

Me : no that's a cooler man. I need the cabinet fan.

I looked around and pointer to a poster of a cabinet with a led fan spinning. His eyes light up and he disappears again.... And f**king walks back with a cheapass power supply.

Me : brother of mine that's a power supply.

Guy : ya it has the fan

Me : never mind. Thanks.

Was hoping to get it done before TLOU2 but I'll wait for amazon to deliver by Monday.

:wallbash:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, adity said:

Mic won't work so for MP you have to connect to controller but yeah. That works. 

Oh yes right, but then I don't do MP anymore, so doesn't matter atleast for me, but definitely a deal breaker. 

My skulldcandy crushers wireless bluetooth headphones works fine with this arrangement. I dont use the mic so no idea if it works or not.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

My skulldcandy crushers wireless bluetooth headphones works fine with this arrangement. I dont use the mic so no idea if it works or not.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

I play MP online, and use the mic, so I bought a wired gaming headset from Corsair.

Would recommend the Steelseries Arctis 7 if you have the budget for it.

Its a safe bet, the wired headset can be plugged into the PS5 also as we can see it still has the headphone jack.