Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

The one I am using has good speakers. I am using cf591 Samsung. I am not sure if it comes as 24 inch also. 27 inch cost me 17.5k so 24 one should be around 13-14k. I am pretty sure I have seen a good LG one 24 inch for cheap.

Suggestion: online prices are hiked everywhere. Do check local shops first. They are giving much better prices!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

what form? i got the card directly without any forms to fill

Not a form exactly, I had to put in some details, and then need to do verification over video call.

That part is pending for 2 days now, will do it today.

24 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Not a form exactly, I had to put in some details, and then need to do verification over video call.

That part is pending for 2 days now, will do it today.

Seems like you don't have an ICICI account. For ICICI account holders, it's almost instant. 

Just now, Bird Bird Bird said:

Seems like you don't have an ICICI account. For ICICI account holders, it's almost instant. 

Yeah I don't have ICICI, never bothered. Used to, a couple years back but got that acc closed.

Applying for this card only because its an instant 5% on any Amazon orders. 

1 minute ago, Chirag2001 said:

Yeah I don't have ICICI, never bothered. Used to, a couple years back but got that acc closed.

Applying for this card only because its an instant 5% on any Amazon orders. 

It's a decent card. However, there have been 2 instances when according to ICICI, they credited extra APay cashback in my account, informed me over SMS, and deducted the extra amount from next month's billing. 

I don't know how far it was legit since I don't keep a track. Nevertheless, if you use iMobile, you can keep a track if you want since every transaction has a mention of the APay CB too (you'll have to click individual transactions one by one though). 

The card has also lost a bit of charm since earlier Amazon used to offer 10% off and 5% cb during sales. Now it's 5+5 on this card or generally 10% on other cards, bringing parity to all cards. Many a times I don't use this one since other cards give the same discount instantly, whereas with this, you've to wait for CB. 

The good thing is unlimited cb. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

The card has also lost a bit of charm since earlier Amazon used to offer 10% off and 5% cb during sales. Now it's 5+5 on this card or generally 10% on other cards, bringing parity to all cards. Many a times I don't use this one since other cards give the same discount instantly, whereas with this, you've to wait for CB. 

The good thing is unlimited cb. 

Yeah. I usually buy things during Amazon sales because of any extra discount, and because of the 10% additional discount they do via SBI/HDFC/Axis cards.

However, I do still buy quite a bit from Amazon, and 5% cashback, unlimited is a nice to have. If its urgent, I can still get something I need.

Plus, those card discounts during sales are not valid on the Kindle E-books, and I spend a fair bit every month. Not sure if this card is valid on kindle ebooks, but even if its not, its still a handy card to have with no annual charges or any BS. 

8 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Damn! This game dropped in price hard.

need paisa for GoT i guess :lol:

TP is also awash with TLOU2 copies.

I guess in a week people do everything that the game offers, photomode, captures, platinum the game etc.

4 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

need paisa for GoT i guess :lol:

TP is also awash with TLOU2 copies.

I guess in a week people do everything that the game offers, photomode, captures, platinum the game etc.

mcube is a retailer though. 

But yeah, you're right. It seems most people preordered so TP is flooded. Plus I think even retailers overestimated demand.

Just now, playstationdude said:

mcube is a retailer though. 

But yeah, you're right. It seems most people preordered so TP is flooded. Plus I think even retailers overestimated demand.

lol i thought this is the one that buys and sells used games :lol:

meanwhile i think the retailers only ordered like 15 copies of GoT so it's OOS everywhere :lol:

1 minute ago, PhantomShade said:

lol i thought this is the one that buys and sells used games :lol:

meanwhile i think the retailers only ordered like 15 copies of GoT so it's OOS everywhere :lol:

No no, they only sell new stuff. They are basically Gamesplanetimpex from Amazon and Flipkart. They opened their own platform. Its pretty good for niche games as they import stuff.

^ sold out quick
Damn seriously, that was a really good price for the monitor. How long did it last?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk