Jump to content

Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread


Bird Bird Bird

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

I don't have his number, but this was RD @ Logix Mall. 2 years back. 

I've had a mixed experience with both Croma and RD. At some places, RD staff was better and at others Croma was better.

Some locations the staff were complete dicks at both these stores. Specially South Extn branch of Croma.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

 

I see. In general, DLF is packed on the weekends, there is no use bargaining or browsing for big items.

 

Its alright for eating out and clothes and other small things, but the kind of mad rush DLF gets, its honestly better to come on a weekday, even better if its in the morning and check out what you want in peace.

But nice deal man, OLED is OLED. 

 

Yeah, this was pre-Diwali time, so they were swamped. But I saw some staff free in the TV section, and they were just not interested in talking. 

 

12 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

I've had a mixed experience with both Croma and RD. At some places, RD staff was better and at others Croma was better.

Some locations the staff were complete dicks at both these stores. Specially South Extn branch of Croma.

 

Yeah. Same. Depends a lot on the local staff, and their sales targets than anything else. But in general I have seen more assholes in Croma than RD - possibly due to Croma being popular than the other big box stores. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Was thinking of buying an OLED around Diwali. Now fridge is about to give up too.

I think it would be best to buy from RD/Croma given I would be buying two things of substantial amount (discount, service, cashback) or should I just get fridge from BBD/Amazon's sale?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

Was thinking of buying an OLED around Diwali. Now fridge is about to give up too.

I think it would be best to buy from RD/Croma given I would be buying two things of substantial amount (discount, service, cashback) or should I just get fridge from BBD/Amazon's sale?

I would rather pay a little more and get from Croma/RD/offline store anyday. 

Also I've always found bigger CDs like fridge , TV, Washing machines, etc to be cheaper at brick and mortar.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, silentassassin said:

PSN Plus US for 33.49 $

 

https://www.dailysteals.com/products/12-month-playstation-plus-psn-membership-card-1-year?sscid=a1k4_89zlw

 

Use code CNETPSN to get extra 7 $ discount.

 

9 hours ago, silentassassin said:

Extremely expensive. It goes for <$30 in cdkeys quite often.

 

Gears of War 2 ₹47.39

 

Gears of War 3 ₹47.39

 

Both are all time lowest, must buy if you don't have game pass or missed getting them in GWG.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, hope said:

Any deals to get Prime? 

1 month before expiration generally they give 10% means Rs 100 Off. Otherwise Vodafone Red/Youth 499 as well as college students can avail Prime for 499. For general offers something might come on 15th else during Diwali sale.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, santanu18 said:

1 month before expiration generally they give 10% means Rs 100 Off. Otherwise Vodafone Red/Youth 499 as well as college students can avail Prime for 499. For general offers something might come on 15th else during Diwali sale.

Ya i got from vodafone red the previous one but can i claim it again? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, hope said:

Ya i got from vodafone red the previous one but can i claim it again? 

15) What happens after one year of membership is over?
After one year, your Prime membership will be auto-renewed at Rs. 999/year (or the prevailing price of annual Prime membership) and you will be charged for the same on your postpaid bill at the beginning of the next membership year. There will be no refunds after the subscription has been activated.
16) Will I be informed before my subscription renews?
Three days prior to auto-renewal for the next year, Vodafone will send a reminder SMS for renewal of membership. You receive a reminder SMS for renewal three days prior to expiry of the offer period. Should you wish to discontinue before that please Call or send SMS STOP to 155223.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Walker said:

15) What happens after one year of membership is over?
After one year, your Prime membership will be auto-renewed at Rs. 999/year (or the prevailing price of annual Prime membership) and you will be charged for the same on your postpaid bill at the beginning of the next membership year. There will be no refunds after the subscription has been activated.
16) Will I be informed before my subscription renews?
Three days prior to auto-renewal for the next year, Vodafone will send a reminder SMS for renewal of membership. You receive a reminder SMS for renewal three days prior to expiry of the offer period. Should you wish to discontinue before that please Call or send SMS STOP to 155223.

Yes i sent that SMS. Stopped it.

 

Hope there are some offers. Prime for full price is so worth it anyways.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, GunnerY2J said:

Customer harrasment by seller because he has his money.

 

 

https://www.reddit.com/r/indiangaming/comments/j8odn8/_/

 

f**k these scamming sonsofbitches !

 

Name them here too - Prepaidgamer.com are assholes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

f**k these scamming sonsofbitches !

 

Name them here too - Prepaidgamer.com are assholes. 

 

It's not even just scamming, it is being smug and rude to the customer while denying him his refund

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

 

It's not even just scamming, it is being smug and rude to the customer while denying him his refund

Childish and unprofessional.

He owes him a refund regardless.

 

Refund him and say/do whatever about the customer but the refund has got nothing to do with anything.

Just because he has his money he is being an a*s.

 

Every one should make it clear that no buying from him until he refunds.

Edited by GunnerY2J
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, GunnerY2J said:

Childish and unprofessional.

He owes him a refund regardless.

 

Refund him and say/do whatever about the customer but the refund has got nothing to do with anything.

Just because he has his money he is being an a*s.

 

This inspite of his site reputation being shredded on reddit and maybe FB too, with probably some legal stuff also being planned against him.

What charbi.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, santanu18 said:

 

Asics footwear up to 80% Off from ₹799

Prebook now by paying ₹1, pay balance on 16th October

 

Is this a scam or something? How are the shoes this cheap? 

I'm seeing Asics shoes for under a 100 bucks with 75% off.

 

Never bough Asics before, but its a premium brand so can anyone explain?

I generally buy shoes at store after trying, but if this is legit, I might go for a pair myself.

Has anybody every bought shoes online at this kind of ridicululous pricing? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
Is this a scam or something? How are the shoes this cheap? 
I'm seeing Asics shoes for under a 100 bucks with 75% off.
 
Never bough Asics before, but its a premium brand so can anyone explain?
I generally buy shoes at store after trying, but if this is legit, I might go for a pair myself.
Has anybody every bought shoes online at this kind of ridicululous pricing? 
The good shoes are good, the low end ones depend. Don't go blindly for power to mid models without trying it out
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, abhinit90 said:

The good shoes are good, the low end ones depend. Don't go blindly for power to mid models without trying it out


I mean, this has to be blind. I've never bought from Asics before, my entire family has been walking around in Adidas for ages. 

 

Now, if someone who has more knowledge can mention which ones (from the sale) are worth the price, that would be fantastic. 

Use case is cycling/walking/running for me, my parents only use them for walking. 

 

Just for my mom now. Both me and my dad wear UK 10s, that size is available only on this shoe-

 

GEL-KENUN Lyte MX Running Shoe For Men &nbsp;(Black, Grey)

 

Edited by Chirag2001
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...