Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Just now, funnyadit said:

Cousin was kind enough to help me up with the discount.. But on adding the card it shows as HDFC card but the discount doesnt get applied.. :wallbash:

Are you sure the value is >= INR 5000 ?

Lol I was about to ask if anyone with HDFC CC could help me out buying something from Amazon and then realized it'd be so awkward in case of returns / DoA. 

1 minute ago, sadge said:

Are you sure the value is >= INR 5000 ?

Lol I was about to ask if anyone with HDFC CC could help me out buying something from Amazon and then realized it'd be so awkward in case of returns / DoA. 

Yeah man the total value is 6668 but now customer service guy said its included promotion discount price only.. Which its not clearly..

3 hours ago, dante77 said:

Ordered. Thanks for the quick reply. So, are these warranties physical? I kinda wanted a digital one so that there is no issue of warranty card being lost. I hope they give both.

Digital only I think.

1 hour ago, funnyadit said:

Guys is there any card discount issue on amazon with HDFC credit card?

Trying to order but discount isnt getting applied..

There is a daily and overall sales period limit. You can get max 1750 discount today and tomorrow each on min 5k order, however if you order 30k in another order, you will not get 1750 off and 1250 cashback. You will only get the cashback.

In that buy more save more scenario works best for Amazon ICICI on Amazon and Axis CC on fkrt.

Samsung T5 1TB Up to 540MB/s USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps, Type-C) External Solid State Drive (Portable SSD) Deep Black/Rose Gold (MU-PA1T0B) 9899/10999
Use HDFC CC/DC to get 10% Off

Samsung 870 QVO 1TB SATA 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) (MZ-77Q1T0BW) 7649/8999

Use HDFC CC/DC to get 10% Off

15 minutes ago, santanu18 said:

Digital only I think.

There is a daily and overall sales period limit. You can get max 1750 discount today and tomorrow each on min 5k order, however if you order 30k in another order, you will not get 1750 off and 1250 cashback. You will only get the cashback.

I guess that could be it.. Will try after the sale starts for all.. Hoping the price doesnt change..