Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

On 10/6/2020 at 10:55 PM, boltonfan said:

No worries, do post pics of the shoes you get.

Ended up buying the ultraboost 20 . Got them for 8600 after card discount on FK. f**kers sold out within 10 minutes had to buy a size which is a tad bigger but I'll just stuff cotton :fear:

Overall very disappointing sale in terms of shoes. Only very outdated models are on sale. 

41 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Not sure if it has been shared here

Fitbit Versa Special Edition - ₹8,999 + bank offers (61% off)

Is that the second gen Versa?

Also is that the best Fitbit (or alternatives) version to get within 10k?

53 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Ended up buying the ultraboost 20 . Got them for 8600 after card discount on FK. f**kers sold out within 10 minutes had to buy a size which is a tad bigger but I'll just stuff cotton :fear:

Overall very disappointing sale in terms of shoes. Only very outdated models are on sale. 

Good choice :D

They are either sold out or back to the MRP on Flipkart.  The pre-book offers on Flipkart were better than the actual sale offers.

For the size, if it is one size bigger, it should fit you fine. If it is more than one, don't use it. Keep checking for a couple of weeks. The size you need should be back in stock. Exchange it for the size then. Simultaneously check Amazon tonight as their prices will probably reduce further.

Many second copy sellers as far as books are concerned on flipkart this time. Be careful while purchasing books. Seen a bunch of duplicate listings for books by popular authors like Murakami being taken down by flipkart today. Be careful with purchase of books especially if they arent F.K assured.

32 minutes ago, boltonfan said:

Good choice :D

They are either sold out or back to the MRP on Flipkart.  The pre-book offers on Flipkart were better than the actual sale offers.

For the size, if it is one size bigger, it should fit you fine. If it is more than one, don't use it. Keep checking for a couple of weeks. The size you need should be back in stock. Exchange it for the size then. Simultaneously check Amazon tonight as their prices will probably reduce further.

Its only 1 size bigger, however what I notice is that its a snug fit and I have wide toes. So its only like less than 0.5 size smaller, which should be manageable with one of those inserts for shoes.

• Like 1

MSI i5-10400F (8 RAM/NVIDIA GeForce 1660 SUPER Ventus XS OC Graphics/512 GB SSD Capacity/Windows 10 (64-bit)/6 GB Graphics Memory) Gaming Tower  (MAG Infinite S 10SI)  @59,990

https://www.flipkart.com/msi-i5-10400f-8-ram-nvidia-geforce-1660-super-ventus-xs-oc-graphics-512-gb-ssd-capacity-windows-10-64-bit-6-graphics-memory-gaming-tower/p/itm825dc80bb53e4?pid=CPUFVPNRHRRXW9ZH&pageUID=1602873067932

Spigen Compact Fast Wireless Charger [Offical Qi Certified][Up to 10W] Qi Wireless Charging Pad Wireless Charger for Androids and iOS Wireless Charging Support Device - Black @998

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01JNASTRS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_wHEIFbDDYD9FR?&tag=i030-21